Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels

seller hasnt listed the offset or PCD - I dont recognise the style myself but I'm no IS wheel expert....the IS guys will have to comment

Either way- seems like you poss got a bargain - The 4 tyres alone must be worth the money you paid for the lot.......plus the rims look in excellent condition as if they have just been refurbed...

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...hl=Wheel+offset

They will fit. The linner limit with 17" wheels depends on the width & offset. The 8" wide 17" diameter IS250 wheels with a 45 mm offset have 13mm less clearance and JUST touch the raised lug on the front vertical suspension arm of the IS200 (the lug is exactly on the 17" rim line and has to be filed/ground off slightly for 17" IS250/220 wheels to fit ..... so taking this as the maximum width and offset, the ones you have bought have 5 mm less clearance than standard, so the wheel rim still clears the raised lug by 8mm.

ok, i put em on. just need advice, not drove it yet for various reason, but the top of the tyre is literally the width of a finger away from some sort of a knuckle with a pin through it. seems well to close to me but i dunno, will this be ok or is it too close to call.

if it is to close what size tyres do i need, there 17" rims 7J?

cheers in advance guys

It's a really odd tyre size on there at the mo, they look to be a fair bit larger than the tyres you'd find on an IS normally...........

Not sure how much it'll affect your speedo and if you'll get any rubbing anywhere.........

Ok using a tyre size calculator, it appears that the tyres you have on give the wheel a 32mm larger diameter than the standard wheels on the IS, which sounds like quite a lot to me :unsure:

ok, i put em on. just need advice, not drove it yet for various reason, but the top of the tyre is literally the width of a finger away from some sort of a knuckle with a pin through it. seems well to close to me but i dunno, will this be ok or is it too close to call.

if it is to close what size tyres do i need, there 17" rims 7J?

cheers in advance guys

That knuckle sounds like the top of the arm. and you should notice its fixed to the hub so it will always be the same distance away and should never touch the wheel. Should anyway.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links