Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is-f For £45k Already?!

They will drop - no question. No one wants cars like this now - except the very rich...

Apparently super mini sales are booming in the UK...which is no surprise.

A friend of mine has just bought my dream car - an Audi Rs4 from Auction for only £23450 (Finance Repo). OK - it's done 40,000 miles, but it's still under manufacturers warranty (12 months I think) and is fully loaded. Lucky :tsktsk: !!! I ain't jealous at all!!!!!!

He'll be coming over this weekend...

I ain't jealous at all

I ain't jealous at all

I ain't jealous at all

I ain't jealous at all

OOOooom....!

Are you serious? That is fantastic value for money, is it in good condition otherwise?

In some ways I hope this continues so I can buy one of these machines in 2 years time for ordinary car money B)

Are you serious? That is fantastic value for money, is it in good condition otherwise?

In some ways I hope this continues so I can buy one of these machines in 2 years time for ordinary car money B)

I haven't seen it yet - it's black and he did mention that it needed some polish as it was swirled badly and had a small dent on one door (like a ding). It apparently looked like it had been standing in a field. It was washed, but the front lower valance still had hay, mud and grass (might have been chased by police camera action across a field in Sheffield) and the interior wasn't very clean at all...probably hidden on some farm to stop the baliff's... :whistling:

Dunno which auction he bought it from, but he said there was half the normal crowd there - looks like the motortrade are battening down the hatches! He also wasn't sure if it had a FSH or not - but at that price he didn't care too much! Might affect the warranty I suppose which is why there was no reserve. He's chuffed anyway! He has a body shop. Might have been a stolen recovered at that price, but I don't know...I'll call him and ask...

EDIT - Just rang him - confirmed it was finance reposession but also an import (is out of warranty - no wonder it's cheap) though does have a FvagSH. He collected it on Friday, and loves it. He's thinking of detailing it, removing the ding and keeping it for his own...can't blame him.

Back to topic though - I really do think that Jan/Feb time will see performace cars hit bottom deck!

Market value for an RS4 seems to be in the early 30s, so early 20s for a car that's slightly dirty and an import is a bargain! Yep definitely a great car to keep, or potentially even clean up and sell on for a tidy profit...........definitely a good buy :winky:

I jut looked at Autotrader - can't believe how cheap a 55 plate new shape M5 can be had for - less than £30k! Blast - I wish I'd checked! For the same money as my 525d, I could have had 500+bhp....

And with reasonable miles...so like I say - all these "Q" cars are gonna fall like a lead balloon....

It's a buyers markt totally now - if you can do it, now is the time...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links