Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Clocks

whats the difference with pre 2001 and after 2001 dials??? :S

Don't know but they revised the a/c control unit then aswell.

Love the dials but mines an SE and not charged so the the sport or TTE ones wouldn't go really :crybaby: maybe someone should do them with LEXUS printed where it says sport ;)

Love the dials but mines an SE and not charged so the the sport or TTE ones wouldn't go really :crybaby: maybe someone should do them with LEXUS printed where it says sport ;)

So i'm guessing my 2002 52 plate will have the revised dials etc then? Talking of a/c control unit what exactly do you mean mate? u mean the heating controls? a friend of mine had a W reg IS200 and this had only the logo for the rear screen demister on the rear screen button but mine has a logo for the heated wing mirrors on it as well.

So i'm guessing my 2002 52 plate will have the revised dials etc then? Talking of a/c control unit what exactly do you mean mate? u mean the heating controls? a friend of mine had a W reg IS200 and this had only the logo for the rear screen demister on the rear screen button but mine has a logo for the heated wing mirrors on it as well.

Yes the heater controls matey, 99-May 2001, then revised so won't work in older cars, then revised again to have the heated mirrors come on with the rear screen instead of automatically, don't know when this was tho.

Yeah, the revised one has slightly different plugs on the back, and switchable heated mirrors, whereas the older models have permanent heated mirrors.

Yeah, the revised one has slightly different plugs on the back, and switchable heated mirrors, whereas the older models have permanent heated mirrors.

So does that mean that mine is the latest revision??

According to the online workshop manual, there were a few small changes introduced from August 2002 (at the same time that the SportCross came in). I guess you chould check the new features listed there and see if your car has them (52 plate could mean you got them or were just before them, I guess).

Yes exactly, would defo be interested in some like that, are you the only one who has them Chris? also are they stainless steel because the look a little darker? or is it just the pic.

Yes mate there stainless steel, but i never polished mine up at the time i fitted them, but they do shine up nicely if you give them a shine before you fit them :D

According to the online workshop manual, there were a few small changes introduced from August 2002 (at the same time that the SportCross came in). I guess you chould check the new features listed there and see if your car has them (52 plate could mean you got them or were just before them, I guess).

where abouts in the workshop manual are the changes listed mate?

Yes exactly, would defo be interested in some like that, are you the only one who has them Chris? also are they stainless steel because the look a little darker? or is it just the pic.

Yes mate there stainless steel, but i never polished mine up at the time i fitted them, but they do shine up nicely if you give them a shine before you fit them :D

Cool they look the nuts matey, my xmas list is getting longer :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links