Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Tattoo....

jomo

As is says, today got my first tattoo done, and fook me did it hurt like hell.

Dont think iv got a high pain tolarence level LOL.

Tat%20pic%202.JPG

The tat was dedicated to my father who pass away over 9 years ago all of a sudden, he was a huge fisherman who spent most of his free time fishing or being part of the Longsdale angling club.

Took over 2 hours to complet, iv wanted a tattoo for years but never found somthing that i wanted to carry with me forever.

So what do you think?

Quite like that mate and its different to everything else you see nowadays :D

i've thought about having one a few times but never got round to it as like you, finding the right design is very important, Think the only thing i'd have done now is the pictures of my son and daughter from when they were both little :)

Looks great, you must be well pleased.

I had another one done a few weeks ago, on my shoulder. will you be having anymore done ?

What have u had :question: got a pic love tatoo`s :winky:

Not a bad tattoo, but as boddamloon pointed out the lettering needs some tidying, should not take more than 20 mins.

I have lost count of then number of tattoos on me. I have: 2 full sleeves, inner lower lip, lower back, both legs, various piercings (20 or so) in various places and a split tongue (Mr 2 tongues)

Currently re-working my upper arm, very extensive cover up work basically the whole upper arm is being done.......

Owning one of the biggest studios in the area helps!!

Johnboy did the tattooist warn you that the yellow will all be gone in 6 months? Yellow fades very fast and unless the yellow ink has changed in last few years this will not be noticable.

I would be very surprised if the yellow goes in 6 months, unless it has been done by a competent professional and not a complete hack with an eBay special set up :crying: The modern inks are far better and stable then older ones. I have yellow over 15 years old still there in the skin not as bright but definitely still there and looking good.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links