Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Fitting Party

Mr Mole

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All fitted now lads, but still snowing so no test drive tonight, just a few more Stellas.

Aztec and Mole took plenty of pics so i'm sure they'll be posted today/tomorrow.

A succesful job done by Totally Disastrous installations and co.

Stav

Congrats Guys!!! Mole away and take them to Granada and phone Yokels to come oot for a few black russians and let them see the real peternapper haha

:lol: :lol: Rod thats just whats happining just not long finished our supper and a few Stellas.

Getting washed and changed then going out for a few.

Had a great day everything went well and will post up some pics the morn.

Well i'm just back home from Peterhead after a nightmare drive in the snow :crying: tail out at every roundabout LOL, it was a job well done for sure, took something like 5 hours which i think is absolutely awesome. Nice to meet Stav, Gord & Aztec - have a safe drive home tomorrow!

Shame the weather was so bad that Mole couldnt do more with the lex than rev the engine a bit lol, but suppose he couldnt really do anything else anyway coz he was a little drunk haha.

Cheers,

Steve.

Mr Mole looks a bit less happy than I'd have imagined in the photo. Perhaps it was the frustration of not being able to get the charger on the road at that moment ? I look forward to seeing a much happier face once there are driveable conditions !

Ha Ha Steve I was very happy at the time but Gords phone took so long to take the pic that I stopped :D by the time it flashed. Just away to upload some of the pics now.

The Weather is bad with us now so hope Stav , Gord & Chris have a safe drive home

Have you been out for a quick blat or is the snow still bad ?

Not been out Wozza, think the snow might be away by tomorrow. So I think I'll just wait till then.

But I Soooooo want to go out for a blast :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links