Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What A ****** Nerve

Lexus2D

Poped 2 a pet shop other day left my lad in car my other half was sat in the back good job cos while i was in there the car next 2 me flicked his tab end out still lit & it landed on my bonnet :tsktsk: my other half got out & told him what he thought i was well peed off but he had already dealt with it so kept my gob shut :whistling: bet the bloke thought there was only a kid in the car as he was sat in the front luckily no damage was done :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Im just glad there was some 1 in the car cos i dont know what it would have done had it been left till i came out 2 find it :question:

Was my son who spotted it & told his dad im still :tsktsk: now about it :tsktsk:

They say smoking causes cancer. If that dog end hit my bonet, it would have caused instant death to the ****** who threw it. I am not normally violent, but I would tear him a new one. Knowing that the Lex would be there after my prison stint would make my time feel shorter I suppose.

That kind of thing happened to me but i was actually moving in slow traffic (10-15mph) with window open and some gizza in a white van (not stereo typing btw, it just so happens that he was in a white van lol) coming from the opposite direction towards me and he flicked his fag end out of his window. It missed my car, but it just seem so personally at the time i stared at him while he drove past, so i can relate to what happened to you. There are some things that ticks people off and this kind of thing must be one of them cos it can be taken the wrong way. But from one bad momment to another, just 200 yards down the road i saw a lexus is200 and i though woo..another IS200, so gave way. Had a quick glance at the driver and it was this beautiful brunette (wasn't you Lexus2D was it lol?) and she blew me a kiss!. Needless to say my heart melted and my ego shot straight up and i was happy again lol.

Poped 2 a pet shop other day left my lad in car my other half was sat in the back good job cos while i was in there the car next 2 me flicked his tab end out still lit & it landed on my bonnet :tsktsk: my other half got out & told him what he thought i was well peed off but he had already dealt with it so kept my gob shut :whistling: bet the bloke thought there was only a kid in the car as he was sat in the front luckily no damage was done :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

here are some free commas ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, stick them in occasionally, they make it easier for us old folk to read :D

Here is a gift of some more some free ones (in case you ever run out) to keep Barrie happy :D

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

should of picked it up and flicked it back at him :tsktsk: :)

That kind of thing happened to me but i was actually moving in slow traffic (10-15mph) with window open and some gizza in a white van (not stereo typing btw, it just so happens that he was in a white van lol) coming from the opposite direction towards me and he flicked his fag end out of his window. It missed my car, but it just seem so personally at the time i stared at him while he drove past, so i can relate to what happened to you. There are some things that ticks people off and this kind of thing must be one of them cos it can be taken the wrong way. But from one bad momment to another, just 200 yards down the road i saw a lexus is200 and i though woo..another IS200, so gave way. Had a quick glance at the driver and it was this beautiful brunette (wasn't you Lexus2D was it lol?) and she blew me a kiss!. Needless to say my heart melted and my ego shot straight up and i was happy again lol.

No sorry never blown kisses lol

here are some free commas ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, stick them in occasionally, they make it easier for us old folk to read :D

:blush: sorry but im not good on punctuation so will keep things small in future :blush:

Here is a gift of some more some free ones (in case you ever run out) to keep Barrie happy :D

Thanx but i duno where 2 put them :crybaby:

should of picked it up and flicked it back at him :tsktsk: :)

It was lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links