Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wahooo

Fargo

you said warnings are now permenant meaning that they were once not, so when did they become permenent.

please also define considerable period.

Warned on Oct 22 2005

Warned on Jan 15 2006 (3months, prob not long enough granted)

Warned on Dec 13 2006 (11months is a long time, nearly a year)

Warned on Dec 6 2008 (2 years is deffo considerable)

Warned on Dec 14 2008

Could you please remove the warnings dated dec 13 06 and dec 6 08, its strange how most are given in december lol.

you will have to request them from whoever gave the warnings

dec 6 08 from my calender that was just over 3 weeks ago :whistling:

Your warning history reads like mine fella :D

My favourite one was:

offensive comments towards ahmet, offensive translations

Not many people saw that thread but the ones who did liked it as it would funniest post that year at JAE :D

As for Steve, yeah he's about, last saw him here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...c=55894&hl=

:)

Your warning history reads like mine fella :D

My favourite one was:

offensive comments towards ahmet, offensive translations

Not many people saw that thread but the ones who did liked it as it would funniest post that year at JAE :D

As for Steve, yeah he's about, last saw him here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...c=55894&hl=

:)

You still got some warn % then Aido ?

Mine been 0 % for sometime now, (been good) got most of mine for :offtopic: with Tdi and one about The Don :duh:

You still got some warn % then Aido ?

Mine been 0 % for sometime now, (been good) got most of mine for :offtopic: with Tdi and one about The Don :duh:

Yeah back at 0% at the moment, bet it will pop back up soon enough now I've said that :D

im glad your back, i wanted to ask you a question.

i soldered all my stereo blue, the 0805 leds i used had little arrows on em so i knew which way to solder. i wanted the display green but the green ones dont have arrows so short of soldering one the testing, turning it round and moving on is there any other way?

i did it blue in the end but would change to green if easy.

sorry :offtopic:

i got myself a little LED tester from maplins, it had small flyleads that you can use to supply power to an LED sitting on the bench, so you can test them before.

also you should see that there is a difference in the size of the anode/cathode in the lens area, so once you test one, note the difference and then it will be clear.

thats what the blue ones were like, but the green just looked clear all over, couldnt be bothered to run outside 16 times lol.

saying that i could of just put em all on then circled the ones that were off lol DOH

@ gord maybe lol, the other 3 warnings are complaints from other members.

@ scorps, we just cant go around upsetting people willynilly now can we..

@ funtime.. thanks, got banned for upsetting someone..

Put up the original thread of the person you upset along with the dummy they spat out :lol:
oh that had posts removed the day i said what i said me thinks..

no one got upset or spat their dummy's out, nothing was reported by anyone

you made comments which were derogatory against another member and therefore against the T&C's

the action was decided by me, as I am sick and tired of the same comments being made by the same people

if you have a problem come out with it or sort it out,

Fargo I think the T&C's can sometimes be hard to follow as I know of 2 users here that clearly break this rule:

* advertising in signatures.or by use of Forum Usernames

& I'm breaking this one:

Signatures must be kept to a maximum of 6 (six) lines, and may contain no more than 3 (three) images.

So I'm just as bad as everyone else without meaning to, I better change it when I get home :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links