Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris, is that your car in your avatar as it looks great if so!

Looking at this meet I'm wondering if we should do a LOC curry night again in the future as it has been far too long and I love curry!

im in............... still :P

Still waiting for the bodyshop so i am doubtful now. Bloody bonnet

That's a shame mate I was looking forward to meeting you if I make it over and seeing the car!

Kris, is that your car in your avatar as it looks great if so!

Looking at this meet I'm wondering if we should do a LOC curry night again in the future as it has been far too long and I love curry!

How about doing this when we come down in March ??

What date is it you're coming down again fella? Could be a plan!

We have booked the last week off in March mate.

Johnyboy said he would organize a meet at MK for that time.

Thought we could also go to one of Wozza's discos aswell :whistling:

Just realised, any of you lot want to buy an ELM327 OBD-II box?

I bought one from eBay and it doesn't work with my car as it's JDM.

Works with the UK IS's, I've also got a CD of the best "evaluation" software I found at the time that I'll chuck in with it, saves you looking for, contains the following:

Digimoto 4.0.3

Elektor

PCMScan 2.1.1

ProScan 5

ProScan 5.1

ScanMaster 1.1.0

ScanTool 1.1.4

Much better than what you get with the eBay ones! It's a USB jobbie so the drivers for the serial to USB convertor are also on the CD.

Looking for £25 and I'll bring it to the Midlands Meet on Sunday?

Just realised, any of you lot want to buy an ELM327 OBD-II box?

I bought one from eBay and it doesn't work with my car as it's JDM.

Works with the UK IS's, I've also got a CD of the best "evaluation" software I found at the time that I'll chuck in with it, saves you looking for, contains the following:

Digimoto 4.0.3

Elektor

PCMScan 2.1.1

ProScan 5

ProScan 5.1

ScanMaster 1.1.0

ScanTool 1.1.4

Much better than what you get with the eBay ones! It's a USB jobbie so the drivers for the serial to USB convertor are also on the CD.

Looking for £25 and I'll bring it to the Midlands Meet on Sunday?

ill have it

PMSL - you can almost feel the love in the room at the moment :lol:

You sure then Aaron?

Redz, it plugs in the computer and then into the car, basically lets you read error codes and all the sensors data from the ECU in realtime, some of the software I got looks quite good but the ELM box wouldn't talk to my car as even though it's got an OBD-II connector the ECU talks a different variant, WOBD or something like that in mine which is why I had to get the R-VIT!

If you bring your laptop and a CD writer we'll install it on Sunday and give it a go fella - have to admit I've not seen it in action yet but they come in really helpful for diagnostics, and you can also do datalogging on the PC!

PMSL - you can almost feel the love in the room at the moment :lol:

You sure then Aaron?

Redz, it plugs in the computer and then into the car, basically lets you read error codes and all the sensors data from the ECU in realtime, some of the software I got looks quite good but the ELM box wouldn't talk to my car as even though it's got an OBD-II connector the ECU talks a different variant, WOBD or something like that in mine which is why I had to get the R-VIT!

If you bring your laptop and a CD writer we'll install it on Sunday and give it a go fella - have to admit I've not seen it in action yet but they come in really helpful for diagnostics, and you can also do datalogging on the PC!

im going to try and 'install' a laptop in the car with the video going through to the nav screen.. can see some info whilst in the move!!

should be fun!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links