Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep see you tomorrow mate :D will be at the bar with Aido, drinking stella :D

And unlike the first time I met Stav this time I'm going to be drinking Stella too with you - can't blooming wait :D

I'm licking my lips now just thinking about the taste of it :lol:

LoL i'll offer to drive the audi back for you gord! LOL

got everything plummed into the TOMTOM so i'll be there about 12 cause im meeting Woz.

Stav

Not going in the Audi mate :duh: Aido and myself have a driver for the day :P and will also be meeting @ 12.00 to see Wozza :D

The weather says rain tomorrow - I'll be near the bar anyway so I'll be dry unless I pee myself in excitement at having a beer lolz.gif

..:: Edit ::..

Actually it's just updated to say cloudy - mega - beer outside it is then!

Aye it was Google I was going off at first but the BBC 24 hour one for Derby looks like better news :D

Very windy in Manchester today :D and thats just my arse :lol:

PMSL :lol: :D

That's two of us then - feel sorry for this lot today cos they'll all look like :sick:

Aye it was Google I was going off at first but the BBC 24 hour one for Derby looks like better news :D

Very windy in Manchester today :D and thats just my arse :lol:

PMSL :lol: :D

That's two of us then - feel sorry for this lot today cos they'll all look like :sick:

Feel sorry for the driver :lol: he should be here very soon :winky:

Well just got back.

Decided to leave a big early incase the snow got even worse.

Was a good day out and a LOT of members. Nice to meet you all even if it was a bit cold to be hanging around outside to compare mods.

Stav

....even if it was a bit cold to be hanging around outside .....
You can say that again!

Great to meet so many folks – thanks to Kazi for organising things and to everyone for turning up.

....even if it was a bit cold to be hanging around outside .....
You can say that again!

Great to meet so many folks – thanks to Kazi for organising things and to everyone for turning up.

No need to thank me fella, a meets only as good as the turn out! In this case, it was a great turn out. Never seen so many parked up Lexus. Excluding forecourts of course!

Still, glad everyone got back ok, it was settling in places on my way back. Will post the pics taken in a short while. Apologises on the quality, as I forgot my camera and used the rubbish camera on my Iphone...

Darn weather meant my speakers returned home with me! Eak!!

Nice set up Wozza, Crystal clear mate!

Some very tidy ISs their today, a very nice GS and a vintage LS that was a minter! Its great to see some different models. :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links