Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

One Wheel Please

does anybody have a mint/as new/unmarked 17" wheel for sale ??? (just missed duncans) as the wife decided to kerb the back nearside one . you know that sinking feeling when they tell you (to be fair she is spot on normally) that she did it and no amount of fiddling/rubbing makes it any better . 1/2 the outside edge crushed in and scatched to hell . aaaaarhhhhhhhhhhhh . :(

Hi

Had my rear done in the same way....

Local place South Coast Wheels in Southampton......can repair these expensive diamond turned wheels of ours for £60 +vat...made a wonderful job.....look as good as new.......better then the Dealers just round the corner.......

hope this helps....sorry havent got number to hand....

Hello John,

See you're in Chester. I know of a small wheel & tyre firm in Wigan who do wheel re-furbs. These might be nearer for you.

They are called Pemberton Tyres, and are in a small village/town called Pemberton in Wigan. They are only about a mile from M6 motorway. Not sure the junction number, but it is the Orrell interchange. They are in the phonebook & Thompsons Local, so should be able to give you a rough price over the phone.

Steve J.

does anybody have a mint/as new/unmarked 17" wheel for sale ??? (just missed duncans) as the wife decided to kerb the back nearside one . you know that sinking feeling when they tell you (to be fair she is spot on normally) that she did it and no amount of fiddling/rubbing makes it any better . 1/2 the outside edge crushed in and scatched to hell . aaaaarhhhhhhhhhhhh . :(

sorry to hear about the wheel mate, I had the same feeling when I heard the result from Maine Road last Sunday, hope its not the same come end of season.

its the way of the world i want leeds to win against the gunners but i don`t want man utd to win the league . we should be safe what with west ham playing chelsea seeings as they are chasing a place in europe . com `on you "whites" :D

its the way of the world i want leeds to win against the gunners but i don`t want man utd to win the league . we should be safe what with west ham playing chelsea seeings as they are chasing a place in europe . com `on you "whites" :D

I don't care as long as Newcastle come third! :whistling:

lol 6 feet tall isnt very tall, i'm 6 feet 7 inches

hes a giant,

we live on a small island, we cannot take up much room, planes fly low here aswell :blink:

anyway........not helping find a wheels really is it this, didnt Turner have some wheels

Hi all

yes i do stil have my wheels for sale 1 brand new and 2 that need a refurb all for £50

and they all go together they were set a side for wilderness but i keep on PM 'ing

him but i get no reply so i don't know if he want's them or not

anyway on a lighter note

come on leeds you can do it

"THERE IS A ***" i will deffo have them if the "boy wildrnes" does`nt want them !!! let me know asap . i have sent you a e-mail with my details/contact number . cheers . jon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers Wilderness and MsW

Got your PM's

Are you still going to the leeds meet at Lotherton hall cos i might be able to make it there too

let me know

as i'm up there for the weekend and want to know if i've got to pack them in the car

cheers

Andy

no , they were re-furbed before i got them from "fords of winsford" they were done by a local bodyshop (cracking job to) . the rim is crushed so i am on my spare . the rim that is crushed is not air tight anymore and is scrap hence why i need a new one . HELP !!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links