Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ne Scotland Motor Show

sparkystav

nems link video pritty sweet cheak out 7:06 in to it

nems 2 and who this is all for.

Show Rules

THE SHOW North East Motor Show 2009 is the first show of hopefully an annual event. We have

approached the show in a very relaxed manor and we have very limited rules but we only ask that you cooperate

with our show staff and follow our simple safety and legal requirement's.

10 M.P.H. MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT is applied within the showground. No unauthorised moving of

vehicles during the event unless permission is granted by the events organiser. Drivers are to obey all

instructions from Officials. No transference of fuels to be carried out on site. Under Section 1, 2 and 3 as

amended by the Road Traffic Act of 1991 you could be prosecuted for driving recklessly at this type of

event (Extreme case's only).

THE "TRACK" will only be open to authorised drivers and vehicles, authorised only by the events

organiser. The track will have a maximum speed limit of 50MPH, anyone driving recklessly will be

removed from the "track" and could be asked to move off site and may be liable to prosecution Under

Section 1, 2 and 3 as amended by the Road Traffic Act of 1991 for driving recklessly (Extreme case's only).

VEHICLE MOVEMENT Vehicles are not permitted to leave the site between the hours of 9:30am and

5:00pm on the show day, Emergencies excepted. A traffic guidance system will be in place when authorised

drivers and vehicles are going to and coming back from the "track". Before any vehicle can move it MUST

be walked to and from the track by the event officials and where applicable hazard lights must be on while

moving through the public walkways.

GENERATORS must conform to current Health and Safety Regulations and the Electricity at Work Act.

This includes ground spikes (earthing). Any cost incurred ensuring that your generator complies with

current legislations will be at your own expense.

TRADERS All traders to have Public Liability or Third-party Risk Insurance. Documentation must be

available for any inspection on the day by the show organisers or Health and Safety officers.

FLAGS AND SIGNS Must be secured and/or tied down at all times to prevent damage or injury.

7:30am gates open to exhibitors/build up

9:30am gates closed, all vehicles must be in by then.

30 min safety check.

10:00am gates open to the public

11:00am track open to all vehicles and owners wishing to show off there cars in motion

(50Mph speed limit, 5 laps each vehicle per time, drivers must be over 21 and hold a full UK driving lisence and Insurance)

12:00pm Judges to start viewing competition vehicles

12:30pm track closed off untill 1:45pm

1:00pm Red Devils Parachute jump,

1:45pm track re-opens to all exhibitors

3:00pm track closed off for burn out competition

4:00pm Prize giving/awards for all who enter the competitions.

5:00pm public gates closed

5:30pm Exhibitor can start to leave/break down stands and equipment

should be a good one folk's

ok we need to get a meeting place sorted out and time. Micromarc you have my mobile can you pm me a time or text me when and where you want to meet me.stav and mr mole was thinking of meeting at b&q as you come in to aberdeen from peterhead side what you think????or shall we go for the asda at the beach...... :driving:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant look at the vid at work :(

whats on it?

Might have a go on the track, will see on the day.

overall seems like it'll be a good day.

Stav

so what we thinking guy's does 7am at b&q sound ok.here is address

Close

B&Q Aberdeen - Bridge Of Don

Unit 1, Newton of Murcar Industrial Esta

Denmore Road

Bridge of Don

Aberdeen

ABERDEENSHIRE

AB23 8JW

Will have to put that in the Sat Nav :lol: :lol:

i have to head off-shore tomorow well p!ssd off i always miss the shows and i was wanting to take the 200 b4 i sell it :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

i have to head off-shore tomorow well p!ssd off i always miss the shows and i was wanting to take the 200 b4 i sell it :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

leave ur keys :whistling: n i,ll take it up to the show for you :lol:

Is mr2lad not coming also.shame you can't make it asi and rigpig.well so far then its just mr mole,stav,micromarc,and me.was kev not on the list also.bit of a poor turn out lads.but am sure we will make the most of it.can't beleve there are not more scottish folk who could make it.

Is mr2lad not coming also.shame you can't make it asi and rigpig.well so far then its just mr mole,stav,micromarc,and me.was kev not on the list also.bit of a poor turn out lads.but am sure we will make the most of it.can't beleve there are not more scottish folk who could make it.

unfortunatly not, mrs had a stroke on sunday n dont think she be to happy me disappearing for whole day, shes doing fine and is allowing me to pop down to see the show but cant put car in as need it to go back and forward to the hospital (aberdeen royal infirmary) (as once car in cant get it out till end of show (anyway although car in very good nick its not show standard) like all the pimped up is200 :whistling: ,will be down at some stage and introduce myself though B)

mrs had a stroke on sunday n dont think she be to happy me disappearing for whole day, shes doing fine and is allowing me to pop down to see the show but cant put car in as need it to go back and forward to the hospital (aberdeen royal infirmary)

Sorry to hear about that, hope she makes a speedy and full recovery.

mrs had a stroke on sunday n dont think she be to happy me disappearing for whole day, shes doing fine and is allowing me to pop down to see the show but cant put car in as need it to go back and forward to the hospital (aberdeen royal infirmary)

Sorry to hear about that, hope she makes a speedy and full recovery.

Sorry to hear that.hope she gets better soon.will be good to meet you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links