Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Helloo Every One Newbie Here

katana92_uk

hi guys

im AJ from edinburgh and work as a IT Manager

just bought GS300 1998 and going to collect it on this monday . looking forward to it.

came across this site through google and thought why not join in..

just a one/first very quick question . my car has velour seats not leather is that normal ? to be honest i have never seen GS300 with velour seats.

do they come with velour seats ?

thanks guys

AJ

Welcome to the club!

Have to admit I don't know if it was an option over here, might be worth a call to the dealer to see if it was an option in the UK as they'll know.

Alternatively if they did all come with leather it's either been retrimmed or it's a Jap import, the Aristo S300 - unless it's the twin turbos in which case it's a V300 - telltale signs of an import would be buttons being in Japanese and a Toyota badge on the wheel.

cheers guys...for warm welcome

now i know exact model of my car its 1998 GS300 S Model

only thing i dont like is velour seats

deposit paid today and going to pick her up on monday :) cant wait

Actually I don't know if you'd be interested but I have just removed the leather interior in my car so I have that for sale?

Congrats on the car though, they really are nice, Chris got into mine earlier and the first thing he commented on was how comfortable the seats are in these :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links