Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted: Wheels - 17" Or 18"

Rob's Lexx

Hi guys,

Seems i'm not having much luck on getting the wheels i like - either through them having already been sold :tsktsk: or just the fact that their condition isn't great.

Does anyone have any available?? I'm not set on a particular design, just wondered if there are any going at the minute from members on here?

I love the chicanes, but not holding my breath!!lol!!

either post here, or drop me a pm.

cheers in advance chaps.

rob

aye, think the offset wrong for mine....shame as they are nice. not sure black's the way i wanna go, but could be swayed. lol!!

if anyone hears or knows of any wheels going, then please update this thread. I'm open to suggestions on what to get. wanting to keep the standard 5 spokers as winter wheels and have something a bit different for summer.

cheers

rob

aye, think the offset wrong for mine....shame as they are nice. not sure black's the way i wanna go, but could be swayed. lol!!

if anyone hears or knows of any wheels going, then please update this thread. I'm open to suggestions on what to get. wanting to keep the standard 5 spokers as winter wheels and have something a bit different for summer.

cheers

rob

Aztec's (chris) has more wheels than he knows what to do with Rob :winky:

cheers

rob

lol, i know mate - think a lot of them are projects etc he's working on??

out of interest gord any chance you could post the offset range that will fit the IS and also the max/min whee width mate- just so i can keep myself busy and have a butchers around the net.

cheers

rob

cheers matey.

i'm a bit confused with offset etc. i take it the higher offset then it sticks out past the arches?? and the lower is the opposite??

so for the IS, its about 40-45 offset??

No Rob, the lower the offset the more its sticks out the arches :winky: :winky:

For 18inch wheels Rob, your better off with 42+ offset

cheers

rob

out of interest gord any chance you could post the offset range that will fit the IS and also the max/min whee width mate- just so i can keep myself busy and have a butchers around the net.

cheers

rob

Got to get rid of most of them now, as i need to make some space for a few other things i'm working on :lol:

cheers gord, appreciated matey :D

I'm getting new wheels so you can have my 17" 11 spoke 2004 IS300 LE wheels and tyres for the right price.

got a ny pics mate?? and what tyres are on them??

PM me with details as to costs mate and we'll see whats what.

cheers

rob

cheers

rob

Got to get rid of most of them now, as i need to make some space for a few other things i'm working on :lol:

ur always working on summit mate!!lol!!

what have you got available mate??

rob

ur always working on summit mate!!lol!!

what have you got available mate??

rob

Only got 9 standard IS rims and the ones i've just taken off mate but they all need tyres?

The 5 spoke ones i've just removed need the edges tidying up but i may refurb them yet as its not a lot to do on them?

What happened to the Grandstand ones you were looking at mate? :unsure:

i was offerred them and then told someone else had taken them :tsktsk: :shutit:

tis life i guess!!

what size were the one's u've just taken off and are you selling them?? 18's?? tyre's isn't an issue as i'm getting some new rubber this spring.

not really wanting standard 5-spokers, but anything else would be considered kinda thing, lol.

cheers

rob

tis life i guess!!

what size were the one's u've just taken off and are you selling them?? 18's?? tyre's isn't an issue as i'm getting some new rubber this spring.

not really wanting standard 5-spokers, but anything else would be considered kinda thing, lol.

cheers

rob

The ones that were on my car before were only 17" matey, but looked bigger as the spokes went to the edge of the rim to give the impression of larger rims :whistling:

guys - i been looking for some as well; afters todays puncher and that fact my tyres are readly to change - looking more - i found these, - http://www.raceandroad.com/acatalog/17-Che...loy-Wheels.html

i have not got a lot to spend, just looking for a deal; these suit me - not so sure to go for 5 spoke or the ones like ormi's -

may need some help......to decide and the tyres, i always go for F1's

:winky:

tis life i guess!!

cheers

rob

The ones that were on my car before were only 17" matey, but looked bigger as the spokes went to the edge of the rim to give the impression of larger rims :whistling:

ahh right o matey. they available then chris or u hanging onto them fella. i quite like those rims. what make are they??

yea saw them mate. not something that i would pick normally i don't think, but will have a think. The corrosion looks pretty bad around the centre caps - so would be close to another 200 notes to get them refurbed....... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links