Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Euro Meet

Ok the euro forum members are having a club meet between these dates....

6th-8th june

the location is in and around Soltau Germany

the bigger picture puts the location between Hamburg, Hannover

the event will be hosted by Jens Rathje and myself

the 3 day event is being broken down into, lots of cruising through the North German Plain's, much beer drinking, and fine food

accomodation will be located within a holiday park which has been discounted for us to 5 euro's a night

there will also be visits to HEIDI PARK, a large fairground and amusments park(cointains europes largest wooden roller coaster)

and on one day a GO-Carting track is booked for a full days racing

if your intrested, please any questions, just ask

usefull links:

local area link

Ralf Schumacher go-carting track

Heide Park Link

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO FAR WE HAVE COMING FROM THE UK

Andy Hart.............andyhart21

ZEE.......................zee007

jeff.........................moschops_72

paul norkep...........norkep

rob.........................Fluff

THERE ARE THE EURO MEMBERS ASWELL

think about car shareing if you dont want to drive across yourselves

hey zee!

i will give you one round advance to make it fair! :P

hope you can make it to the meet...first one we are having!

greetings

jens

alright jens!!!

good hearing from you pal - mat told me you should be there at the euro meet.... :D

hows the exhaust sounding?? ;)

what nobody wants to go on the ***** for 3 days, g go-carting, go to one of europes largest Theme parks, cruise in the Wonder of the north german plains

and it still be a lexus meet..................

once you have got here, were only looking at 200 euro max for the whole 3 days, that will include the caravan hire, theme park and go-carting, plus food and cheap Tax free/Duty free beer, which i will be lovingly suppling

nearby, is Hamburg, famous for its.............ehmm, ...do a search on Yahoo for Rieperbahn....or ask andy hart about it :D

Hannover is also down the road, both cities are bloomin good for shopping, to cruise on the Autobahn(de-restricted sections), it would take about 40 mins to reach either city

what nobody wants to go on the ***** for 3 days, g go-carting, go to one of europes largest Theme parks, cruise in the Wonder of the north german plains

and it still be a lexus meet..................

once you have got here, were only looking at 200 euro max for the whole 3 days, that will include the caravan hire, theme park and go-carting, plus food and cheap Tax free/Duty free beer, which i will be lovingly suppling

nearby, is Hamburg, famous for its.............ehmm, ...do a search on Yahoo for Rieperbahn....or ask andy hart about it :D

Hannover is also down the road, both cities are bloomin good for shopping, to cruise on the Autobahn(de-restricted sections), it would take about 40 mins to reach either city

Yeah come on guys, this is gonna be a fantastic meet B)

I suggest you DO NOT do a search for the Rieperbahn if your missus/kids are present :D :D :D

I have never been lost for words before, but that street did the trick :D :D

The German's also do the finest Wurst's and Kebeb's anywhere in the world don't they Matthew B)

Its a pity I've got to be back at work on the 4th as myself and my cousin will be at TTE in Cologne on the 2nd

Throw a sickie Christopher..............

You know you want to

I wish I could but there would be nobody else in the dept, I'd have no job to go back to

okay, to make this easier for everyone concerned, the dates have been moved to allow many more people to attend.

so now the dates are

friday 6th june - sunday 8th june

i hope this will allow more to make this one, alot is planned over the 3 days

mat

so now the dates are

friday 6th june - sunday 8th june

I'm glad the dates have moved - i wouldn't have been able to make it otherwise.... i shall keep you and harty posted.... B)

Harty has said that people are more than welcome to come across with him in his car.......

if people are prepared to make this meet, i will make available cheaper ferry tickets than are normally available.

its down to you peeps

Matt, what time would the ferry be on Friday, I've a meeting in the morning, would there be enouh time to make it the ferry from MK. I'm looking at 1 - 2 before I'm finished.

well theres a choice between, dover-Calais, calais-hook of holland

it depends if your driving across or hooking up with Harty, i suggested to Harty Calais..its cheaper, especially if he comes across on Seacat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk