Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Here...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would avoid prolex now seriously these things are used and he says they are not is he blind or somehting.

Gutted for you, it is not right or proper to rip people off in this fashion.

Bet you glad you didn't go with him now Phil :whistling: :whistling:

Seems that most of the things i said on Prolex forums now coming true :whistling: :whistling:

i would avoid prolex now seriously these things are used and he says they are not is he blind or somehting.

Gutted for you, it is not right or proper to rip people off in this fashion.

Bet you glad you didn't go with him now Phil :whistling: :whistling:

Seems that most of the things i said on Prolex forums now coming true :whistling: :whistling:

Yup you got that right, such a shame really because he has obviously helped the LOC over the years.

He can charge what he likes, just dont buy it lol...

I don't think the price is an issue, it is the condition of what was sold as new but is clearly not new. Prolex is a business after all and businesses should be making money otherwise they are a charity.

Although is there any other motor vehicle related product that is only 50% cheaper 9 years after it was released?????

:( feel so sorry for both asi and patrick, as someone else just said it's not a matter of the paid price, but the way it was advertised.

really sad to see that both bigger advertiser on LOC from the old days, are sooner or later going down the same road.

'bout the chargers, maybe could be a good idea to pop over to euroLOC and see if the other "kit" have been bought by some members, and what's their opinion on the purchase? :unsure:

He can charge what he likes, just dont buy it lol...

I don't think the price is an issue, it is the condition of what was sold as new but is clearly not new. Prolex is a business after all and businesses should be making money otherwise they are a charity.

Although is there any other motor vehicle related product that is only 50% cheaper 9 years after it was released?????

I dont agree with the prices or I'd have one ;) but as all said I hope poor Asi can get his refund or price to reflect the condition. As well as the other chap who's orderd one & its a shame alot of people have been mislead. And it's hard to contact people with just the e-mail/internet, just hang in there an hopefully it can be resolved.

As someone has suggested, did this Marcus chap know what he was getting for his money? Only time will tell sadly.

id be interested to know who this company was who tested the kits.......

i don't believe for one second that all the kits were fitted, and never run.

why would you...you would test one kit....and then only fit the rest after testing

its certainly not the 5 cars that LGB had built, and tested...as i know pretty much all the history on those cars,...now.... knowing where one is located at this very moment.

i suspect that these are bits and bobs that have been left over from when Lexus/TGB started destroying the kits, and someone from the inside, has started collecting parts, hence explaining them not being in boxes...but this is supposition.

However there used to be a member on LOC a few years ago, who did indeed work in the warehouse at Lexus/TGB, and used to get.....parts and supercharger parts out...and on the cheap...that, is Fact

why would you...you would test one kit....and then only fit the rest after testing

its certainly not the 5 cars that LGB had built, and tested...as i know pretty much all the history on those cars,...now.... knowing where one is located at this very moment.

i suspect that these are bits and bobs that have been left over from when Lexus/TGB started destroying the kits, and someone from the inside, has started collecting parts, hence explaining them not being in boxes...but this is supposition.

However there used to be a member on LOC a few years ago, who did indeed work in the warehouse at Lexus/TGB, and used to get.....parts and supercharger parts out...and on the cheap...that, is Fact

The supercharger units that Dave got of Lexus/TGB was never kept at a Toyota warehouse.

The supercharger units that Dave got of Lexus/TGB was never kept at a Toyota warehouse.

...ok..but the member worked for Toyota in a warehouse and had access to the toyota/lexus parts

well good news retunrning the kit and i have been offered another one from gord's contact so as soon as i return this and get money i would pay gord mate and get his kit. its been kept in a1 condition.

well good news retunrning the kit and i have been offered another one from gord's contact so as soon as i return this and get money i would pay gord mate and get his kit. its been kept in a1 condition.

Thats good matey, hopefully you wont have to wait long to get your money back :)

Thats good matey, hopefully you wont have to wait long to get your money back :)

aztec i was wondering that once i get the kit if i send you the pipes would you polish them mate. money aint a prob mate.

aztec i was wondering that once i get the kit if i send you the pipes would you polish them mate. money aint a prob mate.

Im 99% sure the kit you getting asi, is going to be taken off at Charlesworth motors, and Chris is due there to have his cam belt changed, im sure you to could sort something out over collecting the parts :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links