Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 On The Dyno

hi there guys

took the is200 on the dyno today and its only producing 197.8 bhp and 166,6 pounds of torque. i will scan it an post up later.

shouldnt it be more than that?

thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the increase was about 4bhp IIRc not the 20Bhp advertised for the manifold. The blueflame should add about same again as well with an SC (plus maybe the induction should add even more.) I reckon 210 - 215 is a realistic aim - get those hoses tightened! :)

was the ecu reset after the install? When you checked the hoses did you try and tighten any? They should be a tight as you can get them. How tight is the pulley?

dont think the ecu was reset. will reset now. yeah checked all hoses. tighten a few and took it for a drive made a little difference. i dont know how tight the pulley is could you post a pic up of yours?

thanks

Sounds to me like it's cutting back.

Reset the ECU again and cruise about a bit to let it settle, then gradually increase the power after 10? miles or so.

Chris

Sounds to me like it's cutting back.

Reset the ECU again and cruise about a bit to let it settle, then gradually increase the power after 10? miles or so.

Chris

right will do. it hapens when i put the in 6th gear at 60 mph put my foot down feels like power is cutting.

Could be belt slip? I am getting the same thing on mine if a floor it in 4th a low speeds the engine pulls then stops then pulls then stops and then pulls and keeps going once the revs have built a little. My belt is not super tight but its not like i can get a finger between the belt and the pully so no definite idea.

Mine used to do the same guys but think its because your going pretty slow in a low gear, so when you do boot it, it takes a second to realise whats going on so then adds fuel to make up for the sudden change in air intake? But not too sure on that? And if you give it some boot from the go and go up through the gears its fine :mellow:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links