Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Christiano Ronaldo To Real Madrid

i Admire him as a player - as everybody does, but your right, his want away attitude, his diving / cheating and the offer of that sort of money, i'd say it's great timing for man u to move him on, if only he'd went last season the liverpool would have won the league :whistling:

Hahha. I think most people are the Same

Im a united fan so it was great football to watch... but his attitude towards the club and the fans was out of order. Crying nearly because he had to come off one game. (Ferguson is one of the best managers in the world, yet ronaldo at a young age still believed he knew more?)

80mil. I bet united were rubbing their hands :)

This is the main reason why I always have believed Football should be banned

80m? for a male human who can kick a ball?

Hehehe - no wonder your not into football living there,........ where Burnley, Blackburn, or Clitheroe are your local teams, i'd be driving my lexus off into those hills there too

No offense meant love, im a manc and we have strange ways of making ourselves laugh - some do find it offensive, sorry if you do

And i love those hills behind you anyway, used to have to go to Leeds/Harrogate often and would go that way rather than M62

Good luck with your motor by the way, did you get it back on the road?

Good riddance to ronnie anyway, im surprised the reds didnt throw him out after that rooney incident in the last world cup, that was a disgrace and even being a city fan i hope that rooney kicked his 'ed in on the training ground for that, the stuck up, cheating, poncy, mirror watching, 'where's the camera, is it looking at me' slimy snake.

Yes i am blue, but we are not the bitter ones anymore - as we blues do admit he was one of the best kickers of a ball the prem has seen, but im glad now the commentators can no longer cream over his freekicks while missing his diabolical diving and big kid tantrums, not to mention the few elbows he has thrown, or his many kicks at players that everybody but the sky cameras missed or just forgot - and just how many goals in his record breaking year were actually scored from a situation that didnt involve ronald cheating to get the free kick or penalty in the 1st place? Bet it was no where near 10 - and thats a fact

Thats all i can bear to think about slimy creatures like him anyway so i'd better go before there a witch hunt for me by several reds who still show ronald loyalty instead of their 'local' club, and found my quick chat to be most offensive and annoying and the fact it made them start seething and frothing at the mouth whilst trying to grab my throat, just trying to tell me what a hero he was.......yeah right - the fact he has now abandoned the club that made him, and beckham isn't around, who's shirts are you gonna sell to pay the bank back??? Imagine that....Utd go into administration.......how much??? 300bn in debt??? and no more shirt sellers.....the times they are a changing lads

Say what you want about city - there's nothing we haven't heard before hehehe

Yeah but you could use the same argument to ask why people would pay money for a Lexus, when they could buy a cheap Korean runaround that would do the same thing ?

Hehehe - no wonder your not into football living there,........ where Burnley, Blackburn, or Clitheroe are your local teams, i'd be driving my lexus off into those hills there too

No offense meant love, im a manc and we have strange ways of making ourselves laugh - some do find it offensive, sorry if you do

And i love those hills behind you anyway, used to have to go to Leeds/Harrogate often and would go that way rather than M62

Good luck with your motor by the way, did you get it back on the road?

Good riddance to ronnie anyway, im surprised the reds didnt throw him out after that rooney incident in the last world cup, that was a disgrace and even being a city fan i hope that rooney kicked his 'ed in on the training ground for that, the stuck up, cheating, poncy, mirror watching, 'where's the camera, is it looking at me' slimy snake.

Yes i am blue, but we are not the bitter ones anymore as we blues do admit - he was one of the best kickers of a ball the prem has seen, but im glad now the commentators can no longer cream over his freekicks while missing his diabolical diving and big kid tantrums, not to mention the few elbows he has thrown, or his many kicks at players that everybody but the sky cameras missed or just forgot - and just how many goals in his record breaking year last season were actually scored from a situation that didnt involve ronald cheating to get the free kick or penalty in the 1st place? Bet it was no where near 10 - and thats a fact

Thats all i can bear to think about slimy creatures like him anyway so i'd better go before there a witch hunt for me by several reds who still show ronald loyalty instead of their 'local' club, and found my quick chat to be most offensive and annoying and the fact it made them start seething and frothing at the mouth whilst trying to grab my throat, just trying to tell me what a hero he was.......yeah right - the fact he has now abandoned the club that made him, and beckham isn't around, who's shirts are you gonna sell to pay the bank back??? Imagine that....Utd go into administration.......how much??? 300bn in debt??? and no more shirt sellers.....the times they are a changing lads

Say what you want about city - there's nothing we haven't heard before hehehe

lol ive always hated football not because of the game itself, i do enjoy watching it, but the hatred about the money involved. Man U, ****** me off when there got national lottery funding couple years back for some project, when they probally have enough money to do it anywhere.

then 80m for a player? i wonder how much money in revenue football creates across the world? ban football and alot of people save money !

and agree defo prefer the country roads then the M62, well then again thats where I crashed my is200 ! lol

yep cars back on the road, well for the moment !

Yeah but you could use the same argument to ask why people would pay money for a Lexus, when they could buy a cheap Korean runaround that would do the same thing ?

yeah see your point

its the wages which does my head in

i prefer cricket, but in a very slow way, thats becoming all about the money aswell not as bad a football

these days footballers get paid like 100k per week, for what exactly?

f'kin 'ell Sara, i literally pressed enter and your reply was there.....instant messaging or what

Glad to hear your cars ok again, Its horrible when in limbo - i know that feeling quite well with my previous cars, it seems to follow me around with that sods law and bite my arse every few years as a reminder

and stevie, my lexus aint even worth a grand anymore, so you you can still have quality at a cheap price - but it was a good shout and made me chuckle all the same

yeah see your point

i prefer cricket, but in a very slow way, thats becoming all about the money aswell not as bad a football

after just reading the paper harrison ford earnt £43.3m in the last 12 months so thats £832,692 a week just compare that with the top paid footballers :ohmy:

yeah see your point

after just reading the paper harrison ford earnt £43.3m in the last 12 months so thats £832,692 a week just compare that with the top paid footballers :ohmy:

C'mon....How long has Star Wars & Indiana Jones lasted???.....Hans Solo and Indy is deserving of such riches having brought such pleasures to millions for so long - You can't complain about Harrison Ford's wages - he deserves it alone for Star Wars, he's a childhood hero, as ronald might well be to a few kids from London who think they are Utd fans, but footballers come & go, how many of us actually remember gascoigne on a regular basis (not including when he's plastered in the paper - literally), footy heros dont last and dont deserve the incredible wages (including robinho!)

All footballers do is play with their mates every day for a few hours, go to the gym, go shopping, go home, get laid, work hard (yet still playing around) for 90 mins once a week - and dont believe it when you hear they might be tired

But i love it and would rather see more footy on tele than big brother or we think we got talent but really...

for a extra £20million Real madrid could have bought a WHOLE club aka Newcastle!........

I'd stick with Ronaldo.

Seriously though its is overpriced for a pounce like that little Portuguese ****. but hey if they're willing to pay it.

they will see it as an investment

if they are willing to pay £80m for someone, they are betting they will get much more back

the player himself will earn far more than his wages through sponsorship and advertisements

its projected at 50million in advertising revenue for him alone..

At Real, the players sign some if not all of there image rights over to the team..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links