Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nicest Lexus Is300

hawk77

Spoke to AAC a while back about doing those headlights, said they couldn't do that for RHD but could do a normal projector retrofit - would need to send lights to the US and stuff though so never went ahead with it.

Same as Parthiban. I am looking into a retrofit projector and also spoke to AAC wo are responsible for that conversion. Its the best part of 1k which is silly for lights. Also I would be scared driving around with lights that expensive. For show cars only i think.

Like parthiban says though, they can do a normal projector conversion but it gets expensive when you start adding on shipping costs etc.

Apparently its rather easy to do. Hmm. Wasn't Patrik from Sweden doing his own conversion?

As for the lights on eBay. They're not very good quality at all. A few members have had them on here. Besides they are IS300 fitment so fitting isn't straight forward. And only one company i know supposedly sell they for RHD models.

Maybe if we did a group buy on the AAC projectors the price wouldn't be so bad? There are always members asking about this.

Its the best part of 1k which is silly for lights. Also I would be scared driving around with lights that expensive. For show cars only i think.

Never got as far as price as the logistics seemed a bit pointless, but £1k! That's ridiculous, yep never would have even thought about it at that price.

That was for the set up in those pics though. I didn't hang about to find out about the normal projector price as by that time i dropped the phone! Lol!!

And yes Ormi mate another 1k and you got yourself a Supercharged IS...hmm. Lights or Supercharger?

The rear lights have been taken apart and painted. You can buy the rear Halo rings on the AAC website for the fogs and tails. The light strip at the bottom around the light is just a neon tube.

It's all the work of AAC...........AAC site

Sorry guys..I should've done that. I sent an email and I expect to sell my kidneys for one of those..:))

However, they look perfect...I am just wondering if the blue car's setup is road legal????

However, they look perfect...I am just wondering if the blue car's setup is road legal????

I'm guessing they are in the US, and no reason why it wouldn't be over here too. Those gatling gun projectors are not custom jobs, they're taken off another car (an infinity I think) so no reason why they shouldn't be road legal.

i have just found these, dont know if there RHD tho: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&viewitem=

Scott_R has these on his Lex they are not RHD but he had them converted but it did take a fair amount of work iirc, there are a few is200/300's on cardomain with those gatling gun style headlights they look stunning imo.

Here's one - CLICK ME I love this Lex it's stunning :) shows those projector headlights off really well too (Custom IS300 JDM Headlamps with Oracle Halos and Q45 Retrofit Projectors )

i have just found these, dont know if there RHD tho: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&viewitem=

Scott_R has these on his Lex they are not RHD but he had them converted but it did take a fair amount of work iirc, there are a few is200/300's on cardomain with those gatling gun style headlights they look stunning imo.

Here's one - CLICK ME I love this Lex it's stunning :) shows those projector headlights off really well too (Custom IS300 JDM Headlamps with Oracle Halos and Q45 Retrofit Projectors )

Mate, i found them on eBay for 1bout 250 including shipping which is quite good. Now, I will need to convince my wife that "we need them". :whistling:

Mate, i found them on eBay for 1bout 250 including shipping which is quite good. Now, I will need to convince my wife that "we need them". :whistling:

Linky :D

Linky :D

Linky then!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links