Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Newbie

jayjay01

Hi, This is my first post on here. Im totally new to lexus and new to the site and still working my way around. Just wanted to say hi before i go off and get some info from your search feature. Weve just bought a RX300 on a 53 plate and its a great drive. Hope to speak to you further soon.

thanks

Hi, This is my first post on here. Im totally new to lexus and new to the site and still working my way around. Just wanted to say hi before i go off and get some info from your search feature. Weve just bought a RX300 on a 53 plate and its a great drive. Hope to speak to you further soon.

thanks

warm welcome mate.

col.. :winky:

Hi Jay,

Welcome. Its a great site.

I have an old LS400 and this site has saved it from the crusher many times. If you are willing to get oily hands for half a day you can fix almost everything yourself - including help with diagnostics of any troubles you may encounter. It only takes some pre-work planning in buying a tub of proper hand cleaner, and away you go.

My family has the RX300 too and to be honest theres never been a thing wrong with it anyway so you might be in luck.

Many thanks for the warm welcome. Ive just been having a look at some of the photos in the gallery. There are some nice cars here, and i like especially the is220. But its out of my price range at the moment. Ill have to wait a few years at least before i get one of those when they come down in price a fair bit!!

Anyway were not looking to make any mods to our car im afraid. This car we will just keep maintained and standard. We got it because we thought that owning a lexus was about turning the key and not lifting the bonnet (i own a 97 jeep cherokee also so i know what its like to lift the bonnet!!) we got it because we wanted something that is bullet proof reliable with all the tricks. But what a good drive. Its like silk!!!! with 80000 miles on the clock youd expect the old car feel but it feels pretty much new compared to what im used to or driven before. I can understand why lexus owners take ownership of there cars very seriously which i like.

Once again many thanks for the welcome and hopefully sooner or later i can put something into the site.

thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links