Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Turbo For Sale

ibby

very nice but he wants £9500 for it no less well thats what a few peeps have said elsewhere

he's a nice bloke though(i got his flashing brake bulbs)also he's a menber on here.

very nice but he wants £9500 for it no less well thats what a few peeps have said elsewhere

he's a nice bloke though(i got his flashing brake bulbs)also he's a menber on here.

alot of money!

did you get my pm :whistling:

I was looking into buying this about February time and Dean seemed like a decent guy to deal with - sent me loads of details and pics etc but he wasn't for moving too much on the price at that time - Maybe he will have to if he wants rid.Shame really cos obviously a lot of time and money into that car. I had big troubles trying to get insurance as well.

It's alot of money, for alot of a car..lol but as alot of you guys are new here, (not many old members left..lol)

this car belonged to a member Si Skippy, the conversion was done by TDi North, one of the 1st cars that conversion was done on and believe he spent alot of money on the car.. TOMS alloys (lightwieght) on the car were imported if i am not wrong probably the only set in the UK

(He had the power but i had a better sound system in my Lex - Zee can vouch for it as when we had a sound off at the Gaydon meet...lol :P )

I went down to see Dean last week (or was it week before) i bought some blacked out headlights with AAC - Angel eyes fitted from him, oh and my old HKS Hyper Damper II which i sold to him.. (it's a small world) i didn't know he had bought Skippys car, but to see this person was :rolleyes:

good luck to anyone who buys it, i would love to have taken it off his hands... but am skint..lol

Car was first turbo IS done by Tdi in London

DazaW bought it from Simon and did a lot to it (steel rods/pistons)

Now with Dean who had Tdi north do some work on the ecu etc i believe

Think car has had over 55k spent on it in its lifetime

Lovely car. Worth the money IF you want to have a turbo IS200 with all the work already done, cheaper than doing it yourself considering what this car has.

I cant see anything about the diff on there...? Surely he's not putting 300 horses through the standard open diff?

The standard diff is well capable of taking 300BHP.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links