Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Charged

Literally just got back from the first test drive, sooooooo impressed. No belt slip, no air leaks nothing. Just the smell of the burning clutch fluid I spilt on my manifold. Just a few little tidying up bits and put the bottom cover back on at work tomorrow. Thanks to Nathan, Gord and Matt too :)

Literally just got back from the first test drive, sooooooo impressed. No belt slip, no air leaks nothing. Just the smell of the burning clutch fluid I spilt on my manifold. Just a few little tidying up bits and put the bottom cover back on at work tomorrow. Thanks to Nathan, Gord and Matt too :)

well done mate. hope you enjoy it.

Spoke to soon think the bearing in the tensioner pulley has had it's chips. Thought there was a bit of play in it when I had it off. Looks like the pulley needs to be split to get the bearing out too. Think I'll just wait untill it collapses.

i wouldnt wait till it breaks mate, it will throw the belt, the tensioner on the MA70 supra is the same

here is one on EBAY now, ive used Iezura before, had no problems

EBAY link to tensioner

You legend. You absolute legend :) Don't suppose you could EPC me a toyota part number for it Mat? Just I could order one from a local dealer tomorrow. Rather than ship one from the US

i wouldnt wait till it breaks mate, it will throw the belt, the tensioner on the MA70 supra is the same

here is one on EBAY now, ive used Iezura before, had no problems

EBAY link to tensioner

You legend. You absolute legend :) Don't suppose you could EPC me a toyota part number for it Mat? Just I could order one from a local dealer tomorrow. Rather than ship one from the US

yup here you go

13505-42020

the eBay link i gave you was for a UK based supplier though

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links