Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fog Lights

Yes, you need to have at least your sidelights on for your fog lights to work.

However, please note, it is illegal to drive with your fog lights on under normal weather conditions, and you can be subject to a 100 pound fine if caught doing so.

However, please note, it is illegal to drive with your fog lights on under normal weather conditions, and you can be subject to a 100 pound fine if caught doing so.

damn! i drive with my fogs on everyday and i dont think its illegal here. Such for all you guys, the car looks sweet with just fogs on during the day

damn! i drive with my fogs on everyday and i dont think its illegal here. Such for all you guys, the car looks sweet with just fogs on during the day

So your the one, do you have your rear fogs on as well on nice clear day,

:angry:

people, just answer his question..................

he lives in the US....so stop your bitchin, he asked a question about wether they can be turned on or not.....not the legalitys of it

the legalitys have been discussed many times before

:angry:

people, just answer his question..................

he lives in the US....so stop your bitchin, he asked a question about wether they can be turned on or not.....not the legalitys of it

the legalitys have been discussed many times before

I did answer his question first. so :P

When I installed fogs on another car I wired the signal wire to the one that goes to the parking lights. That way you could run fogs with no headlights, but you always had your tails, parking, and side markers on if with the fogs.

I can't see much use for fog lights if the headlights have to be on too. Too much reflection from those.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links