Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lowering 40mm

ryanis200

i want to lower the height around 40mm because i think it will give the car a bit of a better look but i dont want to loose the compfort of the ride because i logve it how it is. will lowering it this much have any real, noticable affect or will it be alright?

thanks, ryan

i want to lower the height around 40mm because i think it will give the car a bit of a better look but i dont want to loose the compfort of the ride because i logve it how it is. will lowering it this much have any real, noticable affect or will it be alright?

thanks, ryan

I have considered also doing this but when I looked at the side of my car I noticed that the rear of the car is higher than the front, so possibly would say maybe lower the rear a slight bit more than the front?

yes their is enough adjustment to maintain the best settings but anymore than that and you cant recover the settings so 40mm is max you can go.

my car before the 40mm drop

4389845714a7580133967l.jpg

my car after(sorry dont have a pic of it lowered on standard wheels or with no kit on)

p2208091436.jpg

the spring kit i got lowered the front 41mm and it lowered the rear 47.5mm(mesurements taken from standard 1999 is200 sport ground to arch)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links