Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi I Heres My Is 200 Just Got It :)

plumo

hi im new to the site just bought the car last week from lad in sheffield it has got 108000 miles on it and is just a 2.0 petrol which dus drink i must say !!

had a few cars now but this is quite nice with the st nav heated seats etc and you wnt believe im only 19 lol here a couple of pictures anyway

plans are to get it lowered 40mm al round, powdercoat the alloys anthracite and get a nice exhaust system on it

mylexus.jpg

mylexus2.jpg

thanks

hi im new to the site just bought the car last week from lad in sheffield it has got 108000 miles on it and is just a 2.0 petrol which dus drink i must say !!

had a few cars now but this is quite nice with the st nav heated seats etc and you wnt believe im only 19 lol here a couple of pictures anyway

plans are to get it lowered 40mm al round, powdercoat the alloys anthracite and get a nice exhaust system on it

thanks

nice looking car mate and you will enjoy it amazing machine's but i see you have one or two plans for it.........trust me it wont stop their!!!!!i bought mine just over a year ago said i was going to leave it alone well i didn't!!!!!!!

just got my front arm rest and will be going to pick up my tte supercharger for it this week.

click on my name look up my topics if you wanna see some pic's of mine...

anyway welcome hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask.....

ps their is peeps on here who are 17 so your old!!!!!!! :P :P :P

Ormi whos 17 :lol:

iw ouldnt lower it 40mm mate. go for the tte springs or something similar

Asi, anyone reading your reply will be wondering why your saying this, when your Sig say's you have 40mm springs.

Hmmm, a bit confusing :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links