Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Camping At Jae

MsW

Ok, so we're in the camping shop, looking at canvas personal accommodation (sound so much more upmarket than "tent") and there's this super looking one.

The thing is it says "4 man"

Well, there's no way in the world I would share it with 3 other women, in such close proximity.

So how close do men get under canvas?

out the way.. admin gets first pitch! :unsure::blink:

The caravans 17 feet, it's the one I hitched up to the Onion when we went to Cardiff to watch the rallying :whistling:

Carefull Steve I might park on top of your tent :lol:

i will be sleeping on the Lexus put up bed in the hospitality unit... watching TV in bed while all you guys are outside!

:lol::lol:

tell the truth i am driving home!

i have a condition... jeckle and hyde mate!

the benefit of having a very large car like mine is the comfort and ease of driving many miles.

I do find the IS tiring.. i am tall and chunky (lately coz i gave up smoking grrr)... its like a living room in my car.. arms and legs everywhere!

might cost a tad more to run but 1st class ride for 1st class money!

Ok, so we're in the camping shop, looking at canvas personal accommodation (sound so much more upmarket than "tent") and there's this super looking one.

The thing is it says "4 man"

Well, there's no way in the world I would share it with 3 other women, in such close proximity.

So how close do men get under canvas?

In answer to your question...

I havent camped for 13 years... but I remember a 2-man tent really was for 1 person, a 4-man for 2 etc....

The last time I tried camping (in 2000) I gave up after one night and paid to upgrade to a static caravan...

should be warm enough to sleep on the ground lol :)

nothing like the fresh air and peaceful surroundings...

oops forgot about the other revellers at JAE, maybe a tent it will be :)

If its' anything like last year you won't be able to sleep anywhere due to the noise from the club, cars and drunk people.

what about that guy who walkeed across the field and then in the middle of it just flopped to the floor and slept their all night.. no sheets, pillows... just the grass!

:lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links