Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is There Anyone There...........

Evening Chaps

I have had no-end of difficulty logging in to the forum whilst its been down. Does that explain why new postings are thin on the ground? Or is it the warmer weather?

Oh and does anyone have the instructions for the new format?

Having been described in a recent post as "thick" by a fellow member, I suppose that could explain it :duh:

Evening Chaps

I have had no-end of difficulty logging in to the forum whilst its been down. Does that explain why new postings are thin on the ground? Or is it the warmer weather?

Having been described in a recent post as "thick" by a fellow member, I suppose that could explain it :duh:

Hi, Im just as confused as you...Cant make head nor tail of it yet...I must be thick too...Hopefully it will all become clear eventually...Cant understand why they mess with things ????...Cheers Roy.

Evening Chaps

Hi, Im just as confused as you...Cant make head nor tail of it yet...I must be thick too...Hopefully it will all become clear eventually...Cant understand why they mess with things ????...Cheers Roy.

im with u two thickys lol

I've had a few glitches using Firefox but it's OK using Safari.

I did notice during the changeover LOC.com was offline with the new version and has now gone back to the old version there again they don't have Steve in admin to sort out the problems like we do.

It's a shame you guys are having problems you missed out on the free raffle then yesterday for a brand new ISF! :whistling:

I would like to volunteer to join the Thick Brigade. I mean, I just found CARS FOR SALE which I had never seen before...

I just know I'm ultra thick too .............. but we must all be not so, coz we all own a LS400 ( I guess ), and that makes us probably the most astute of car owners !

Can anyone tell me what the LS400 cost in 1994 ? Would be nice to know how much deprecioation previous owners took on the chin for me to own my beautiful monster.

Thanks guys.

Malc

I would like to volunteer to join the Thick Brigade. I mean, I just found CARS FOR SALE which I had never seen before...

I just know I'm ultra thick too .............. but we must all be not so, coz we all own a LS400 ( I guess ), and that makes us probably the most astute of car owners !

Can anyone tell me what the LS400 cost in 1994 ? Would be nice to know how much deprecioation previous owners took on the chin for me to own my beautiful monster.

Thanks guys.

Malc

£46k, I believe. I have some old Parker's Guides which will show exactly, but major redecorating is underway and all my books are in boxes.

If people can be intelligent in different ways, then it figures that they can also be thick in different ways: for example, someone clever enough to become a barrister stating that history will judge Tony Blair alongside Churchill.

I have a pal who earns about four times what I used to earn. But he drives ten-yr-old Jags which keep on breaking down!

So we're not thick right through like the name in a stick of rock.

I didn't expect a concensus but thanks guys, I feel better already.

I suppose it would help if we knew why we have this new format(was the old one broken?)and instructions on how to get the best from it. Or have I missed something?

Maybe it's quieter in here because some people don't like the new layout??

I probably am a bit of a dinosaur but personally I preferred the layout the way it was before and are of the opinion 'don't change a successful format'-I will still be visiting here as I think it's a great forum,but not as often.

Thanks guys.

Malc

Lexus LS 400 94L £42860.00. My 97P cost £47,050 and the 1st owner had it 3½ yrs and 43,ooo mls, sold it privately for £16,2000 to the 2nd owner who sold it with 118,000 mls and all Lexus history and I bought it with 123,000 mls in October 2009 for £860.It passed its MOT in November after some time and money was spent on it. The forum appearance was OK as it was so we'll just have to get used to it. I hope new members aren't put off.

I did notice during the changeover LOC.com was offline with the new version and has now gone back to the old version there again they don't have Steve in admin to sort out the problems like we do.

It's a shame you guys are having problems you missed out on the free raffle then yesterday for a brand new ISF! :whistling:

Steve, just had an email from Nigeria telling me I have won the free raffle for the Isf. How lucky am I eh. :shifty:

Steve, just had an email from Nigeria telling me I have won the free raffle for the Isf. How lucky am I eh. :shifty:

I guess the car is in Nigeria & your only expense will be the shipping cost, ( if you would kindly send all your bank details & a photo copy of your passport ) then the car will arrive in a period of time with thanks your new best nigerian friend :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys.

Malc

:D i think the mk2's were from £30k for basic model, extra for traction ctrl & adjustable suspension, prob no more than 40k for the top spec with custom colours and seats etc.

Its amazing such a car is now worth a grand...

i've been away from the web for a while anyway so i missed the sites facelift, gotta say i havnt had issues yet, it just looks slightly different on the eyes but i havnt delved deeper yet..

I got a few jobs to sort this summer on my 93plate so im sure i'll see you all soon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links