Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics Of My Second Is

hi all just wanted to share pics of my second is as i havent had time to do so untill now.

its a 52 reg s.

i wanted to keep the car relativley standerd so only a few mods that i think it should have came with

out of the factory.

mods are:

full lexus leather interior(out of the LE moddle i think)

scorpian 4" exhaust with decat pipe

coilovers

17" lexus 5spokes from the S.E (won for £76 of eb*y bargan with new bridgstones)

sports grill

k&n filter

when i first got it..

after i put on the new grill

100_0299.jpg

then this arived..

100_0319.jpg

100_0326.jpg

with it fited..

100_0322.jpg

then with the new wheels..

100_0333.jpg

100_0347.jpg

then i took this interior out

100_0305.jpg

and replaced it with this full leather one

100_0337.jpg

then my coilovers came

100_0349.jpg

100_0352.jpg

100_0355.jpg

100_0357.jpg

and here it is today

100_0358.jpg

i am saving up to get it supercharged next so hopefully il be back again.

sory for the bad pics,needs a gud clean,not sure if pics will work as never done this before let me know if they work.

thanks

kpm

Great mods there mate...looks so much difference with the full leather interior.. :winky: .how much did you drop the ride height by on the coilovers..? looks mega LOw.... :hehe:

Keep the good work up.! car looks great. :)

cheers mate

its nice to get some aprichiation as apose to the misses moaning about it. :lol:

and i havent got the exact measuments on the drop but the front end was 50mm lower than in the last pic

originaly but as where i live is hilly it had to be raised.lol but iv altored the hight a few times to get it just right so that its as low as it can be without scraping speed bumps.but personaly i think it looks a 100% better when the hights lowered because as mine is a 's' it looked like a 4x4 at the rear.lol

Very good choice of colour there :winky: haha

I personally would go a little lower on the front. Might just be me but looks to be sitting lower on the back than it does on the front now :unsure: correct me if im wrong tho. What coilovers are they? Ive got mine lowered on Teins and the front of mine is a hell of alot lower than that lol

Also how did you find the colour match on the grille? Im going to be ordering one form lexus on friday probably

Very good choice of colour there :winky: haha

I personally would go a little lower on the front. Might just be me but looks to be sitting lower on the back than it does on the front now :unsure: correct me if im wrong tho. What coilovers are they? Ive got mine lowered on Teins and the front of mine is a hell of alot lower than that lol

Also how did you find the colour match on the grille? Im going to be ordering one form lexus on friday probably

yeh cheers its my second one in that colour.lol and yeh i wud like to go a lil lower at the front but i had i fited the coilovers on friday night and had them set v low but as soon as i took it of my drive it was rubbing the arches and scraping on bumps,(it was only about 2 1/2" between the front bumper and the roadlol) and i needed the car on sat morning so i just raised it by 50 mm in a rush.might lower it but i dnt think tht i will b able to with all the hills and speed bumps ect near mea.lol

and the coilovers are 'DAIYAMA' there nice and cumfy 2 and have loads of ajustment.

and i go the grill off eBay brand new for about £40,its genuin aswell.i asked for a price of lexus but they quoted a high price,cant remember how much now tho.just looked on eBay and the seller doesnot seem to be on there anymore.

looks good mate apart from ride height looks a bit odd imho - how much did you get the interior for ?

thanks. i prefer it than the oem 4x4 look tho.lol

and got it 4 £300(for the whole interior headlining,carpet,electrical componants ect)

not knocking it mate you have definately improved it - as you say its prob just a matter of adjustment and setup till its perfect - interior makes the car-i cant decide on if i can be arsed to put a 2004 leather into my 1999 , they say the plugs are different on the seats,was it easy ?

edit - just reread the post,yours is a 52 so plugs are the same already ,,, doh

not knocking it mate you have definately improved it - as you say its prob just a matter of adjustment and setup till its perfect - interior makes the car-i cant decide on if i can be arsed to put a 2004 leather into my 1999 , they say the plugs are different on the seats,was it easy ?

edit - just reread the post,yours is a 52 so plugs are the same already ,,, doh

yeh the plugs were atch diffrent but i think that is because mine is an 's' but its realy easy there is two wires, black and white from the seat and i think that wires from the car are black and yellow? eather way its black goes with the black and vice versa.i just crimped them together for nw.cheers

Car looks great mate. You need to reposition your horns.

Where did you get the full leather interior from ?

cheers m8,not quite as emaculate as urs tho.lol

n yeh i know thats next on the to do list :winky:

and the interior was off eBay , won it 4 300.good condition to.

looking good matey!!you've done a lot very quickly..

i can't recomend the the charger enough i've had mine on now for a few months and i love it sure it doesn't give you the same power as a turbo but you cant beat the noise of a charger!!

i'm getting my coilovers soon so i'm going for the vip look low with some camber.

what other plans have you got for it???

i can't recomend the the charger enough i've had mine on now for a few months and i love it sure it doesn't give you the same power as a turbo but you cant beat the noise of a charger!!

i'm getting my coilovers soon so i'm going for the vip look low with some camber.

thanks m8 aprishiate the coment!

and yeh iv seen quite a few of your posts,you hav done a realy smart job of your lex.

yeh thats what iv got planed ....i think.lol looks so much better with coilovers,

and eaven tho i love the stock 5spokes im finding it hard to resist the merc amg 5spokes thats been menshioned on here a few times.

well...i had my hart set on the supercharger but after meeting with a mate today who decided to spend a hour talking about the ls400/430 convershion but that wud ovs be alot more hassel than the supercharger plus the 'soundtrack' to the car wouldnt be the same.haha

and what kind of price would a convershion be...im guesing alot.lol

and other mods to come will be the tte front bumper,armrest,new front lights,back light,and to tidy up scratches ect.

what have you got planed for yours, is there anything else you can do?lol

thanks m8 aprishiate the coment!

and yeh iv seen quite a few of your posts,you hav done a realy smart job of your lex.

yeh thats what iv got planed ....i think.lol looks so much better with coilovers,

and eaven tho i love the stock 5spokes im finding it hard to resist the merc amg 5spokes thats been menshioned on here a few times.

well...i had my hart set on the supercharger but after meeting with a mate today who decided to spend a hour talking about the ls400/430 convershion but that wud ovs be alot more hassel than the supercharger plus the 'soundtrack' to the car wouldnt be the same.haha

and what kind of price would a convershion be...im guesing alot.lol

and other mods to come will be the tte front bumper,armrest,new front lights,back light,and to tidy up scratches ect.

what have you got planed for yours, is there anything else you can do?lol

asi on here has a is200 v8 turbo!!!he bought it like that drove it home then ripped the engine out and has improved it a hell of a lot and now its nearly back together,here's a pic ps that conversion 000's

1402a368.jpg

as for mine well.......short shift,green brake hose's,cut out my front bumper(like the pic above and stav's)just ordered my hks bov.mibbi a twin exhaust...

poss more but i can't remember what else...lol

asi on here has a is200 v8 turbo!!!he bought it like that drove it home then ripped the engine out and has improved it a hell of a lot and now its nearly back together,here's a pic ps that conversion 000's

1402a368.jpg

as for mine well.......short shift,green brake hose's,cut out my front bumper(like the pic above and stav's)just ordered my hks bov.mibbi a twin exhaust...

poss more but i can't remember what else...lol

yeh i had dual exhaust system made up for my old lex,looked smart.

and whats the short ***** like? does the hand brake not get in the way in reverse?lol

brave man to rip out a v8 turbo. B)

and yeh ithort tht wud b the case.think il just stick with charger idea.

but as i am only just 18 3k is hard to save up.lol

looks good mate apart from ride height looks a bit odd imho - how much did you get the interior for ?

jst altered the suspention,raised it a lil on the back so that the wheels arent covered by the arch,much better,and more speed bump freindley.lol

• 3 weeks later...

im a little confused, you say its an S model, your original interior is cream half leather AND electric? this didnt come on the S model did it?

that cream wasn't the original for that car, notice the already black carpets and glove box etc

looks good tho, much better than standard

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links