Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Euro Meet 2003

Monster-Mat

Well, the weekend was excellent, it started very hot 32 deg and thats how it stayed all weekend.

overall 11 cars turned up from all around germany

Dresden, Hamburg, Bavaria, Cologne, Walsrode, Berlin, Fallingbostle and Hannover

1 came from Belgium (the LS430), Rob(Fluff) drove up from Switzerland, and Andy hart came from the UK

3 DAYS OF CAMPING, DRINKING AND BAR-B-Q's

on the saturday we went go-carting, which was excellent, and lots of cruising around was done......the filling up of 7 IS200 and one LS430 in one small village petrol station was quite a crowd magnet.

Andy will be doing his review when he returns, hes just left................for England, and Rob for Switzerland

here is the start of the pictures, there was litterally hundreds taken over the weekend, plus some excellent film footage, if we can find somewhere to host it.

Euro meet 2003 pics ......CLICK ME

we also fitted Andys new TTE anti roll bars, and Rob had his modified exhaust that i made fitted, plus his new TTE wheels fitted...........it didnt quite go to plan, Andy will reveal more......... :)

we also fitted Andys new TTE anti roll bars, and Rob had his modified exhaust that i made fitted, plus his new TTE wheels fitted...........it didnt quite go to plan, Andy will reveal more......... :)

Hmmm - let's guess .... FIRE involved by any chance :D :D

:oops::offtopic:

we also fitted Andys new TTE anti roll bars, and Rob had his  modified exhaust that i made fitted, plus his new TTE wheels fitted...........it didnt quite go to plan, Andy will reveal more......... :)

Hmmm - let's guess .... FIRE involved by any chance :D :D

:oops::offtopic:

no not a fire but my face was a bit red from rage!!! to cut a long story short, had the wheels fitted, went to pick up the car, car was unlocked but i heard the radio on! mmm strange! then saw that the ingition barrel was in the ACC position and no matter what you did with the key it wouldnt move - Mr. Knuckle dragger tyre fitter couldnt work out that you have to push the key in to take it out, so decided to rip it out instead - after about 45 mins is prodding/poking and stripping bits of dash away, mats friend fixed the barrel. - a relief as the bill for a new barrel/cylinder didnt look to be very good.

But my new wheels are on and the modded exhaust sounds great when its hot ( after 6hrs on the autobahn LOL) has rasp sound but not too loud, just the way i like it :D

it was a great weekend and very hot B) B)

wait for next years!!!

WHOH THERE DUDE, I WOULD HAVE HAVE BEAT THE GUYS ***** WITHA TYRE IRON IF HE DID THAT TO MY CAR. I HOPE THAT YOU GOT THE LOCK FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WHEELS DID YOU GET? I HAVE SOME PHAT RIMS ON MY RIDE, THEY LOOK REALLY COOL -WHERE CAN I PUT A PICTURE SO Y'ALL CAN SEE THEM???

SEE Y'ALL ROUND GUYS.

BOB

OH FORGOT TO SAY - GREAT WEB HERE!

ummmmmm time - ok left urs at 0930 arrived here at 1600, i had 2 rest stops and a stretch, traffic was fine no probs with the roadworks this time.

5.5 hrs to do 450miles 81 av' mph - not bad as the first 45 mins wasnt on the autobahn :o

there wasnt any physical damage to the lock or surrounding area (luckily)

just things in the lock got out of sequence

It was a fantastic weekend, I just wish more UK guys could have come. It is a fantastic venue and we could have an entire field to ourselves (instead of sharing with speedo wearing bikers :blink::crying: ) if more cars turn up to the next one B)

As Mat said, the temperature never dropped below 30 degrees all weekend, so it was BBQ after BBQ (the first one was at 3am if I remember :blink: ) and beer after beer.

I will try and get a review out before too long so you guys could see what you really missed :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk