Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bp Petrol Prices

I have noticed over the last week that fuel prices have dropped a little and my local Morissons are now selling unleaded for around £1.15/Litre.

Why is it then that BP are still at around £1.20/litre?

Ah just realised the oil leak in the Gulf I guess some one is going to have to pay for the damage and the drop in BP's share price and profits :winky:

Around me BP are always a penny or two more expensive than anyone else - I had always put it down to the fact that they have the largest number of fleet users but that is just a guess.

Around me BP are always a penny or two more expensive than anyone else - I had always put it down to the fact that they have the largest number of fleet users but that is just a guess.

Need the money for the oil spill......??

Need the money for the oil spill......??

Oil spill or not they have always been more expensive that is why I don't buy petrol from BP.

asda £1.13 a litre atm

Asda £1.13.9 in Coventry so realistically that is £1.14.

Why do all these petrol retailers try to con people by pricing at .9 on the end. Certainly seems to work from what I have heard people say about petrol prices.

whichever way you work it the price is at least falling for the moment - how low it goes before the inevitable rise is anyones guess

You're right mate- round here prices range from 113.9-116.9 for unleaded. No way petrol prices will drop to under a £1 a litre.

would be nice kam - but if bp goes tits up and bought out its just gonna make the other suppliers monopolise the price upwards i think - everyone will say its cos of the oil spill etc but in reality that is all underwritten so we will all be paying for that in pensions and inflation so shouldnt really have to pay twice at the pump as well , but we will no doubt

• 4 weeks later...

Petrol is so expensive now I am thinking of converting my lawn mower to LPG :whistling:

Hi all. As an LPG driver i can say that BP are allways the most expensive. Nomatter where you live! they are selling my gas at a whopping 69p ! Now, gas has just about allways followed petrol by half. Not any more according to BP. Simply put, BP are greedy barstewards and i avoid them like the plauge. I even drive more to gas up elseware! It's the pricipal as well as the pennies for me.

Jeff

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links