Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fao: Loc Go-karting Team

Tony, start a new thread named "NEEDED Drivers for LOC karting" or something...

Yup, I intend to, but am just waiting for Zee and SimonSkippy's replies. What I dont want to do is start reeling people in for us to only need one driver.

Will do it as soon as Zee and Si are able to let me know.

Have no fear one and all.......whether 11 people, 9 people, or 12 people, it will still be a damn good day which I'm really looking forward to !

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If were short, i dont see anywhere in the rules that says we cant drive twice....or thrice..... :ph34r:

could be fun if you get to the semi's and have to drive twice in the same race....

are you going to drive two karts at the same time or are you that much quicker that you can drive twice as fast as the rest of us :D

im sure with eight confirmed LOC riders we can manage to cover all races,, anyways, isnt there only 6 karts on the track in any race, therefore only 3 from each team.. :P

true...

although not really a fair indication if say a better driver paid to drive twice....

payment is per driver so if you wanted to drive for 2 people you would have to pay for 2 people...

From the Karting web-site, reccomended clothing:

We recommend the following clothing for all our drivers:

Trainers or sensible shoes

Suitable clothes for weather

If wet, we provide waterproof race overalls

But it is advisable to bring a spare pair of shoes to race in and a change of clothes, just in case!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk