Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fao: Loc Go-karting Team

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT remember... play by the rules... you cant trust these TOCers.. :whistling: just my 2p worth

at least we have a full team :)

we're a trustworthy bunch..... looks like were the organised lot as well :D :D :D

This is going to be so much fun, can't wait 16 more days.....

Yeah guys...

Let your driving do the talking...

I agree.

I'm going to be quiet on this now. I'm merely going to turn up, drive, and come home again.

We'll see the result on the day :) :)

your not going to the italian afterwards ?

did mention it the other day I think.......possibly not.

My cousin lives in Oxford and I never see him - he's invited me out to a gig round his way somewhere and to stay at his place so I can travel back Sunday. I'll PROBABLY do that - nowt definate yet tho

there will be competition alright!

I thought we had 13 LOcers?

My Mate JKWANNALEX will be driving for which ever side needs him the most. He's a deffo...

Just don't ask him to use the forum ( far too busy....)

Loz :zee:

Ps. If I get an MR2 before then I'm still a LOCer, right?..... But if TOCer takes it by a badger's nad hair, you can can bet your A$$ I'm a Tocer through and through :whistling::ph34r:

By the way Team.. this issue of identifying LOC team people on track,, i shall be bring some items with me to enable this.... a little something to go on your skid lids.. ;)

By the way Team.. this issue of identifying LOC team people on track,, i shall be bring some items with me to enable this.... a little something to go on your skid lids.. ;)

I'm bringing my own helmet... so I hope its not too permanment!

afro wigs ???

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk