Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Piture Of No Spoiler?

basically im cosidering removing my spoiler on my is200 sport.... its not that big of one atall but going for a clean look and was wondering if anyone had any pictures of a side view of the whole car and a rear shot?? cheers

hi so why didnt you buy an SE model then?????you are better off buying a 2nd hand bootlid without a spoiler then and swapping bits over.

@ bazza yeah it is the standard sport one... and ok cool for the heads up..... and @ scudney... because the price was right ;) and good idea not sure why i didnt think of this in the first place.....

anyone with some pics get posting..

cheers for the replys

@ bazza yeah it is the standard sport one... and ok cool for the heads up..... and @ scudney... because the price was right ;) and good idea not sure why i didnt think of this in the first place.....

anyone with some pics get posting..

cheers for the replys

hi you might even be lucky and find some1 who will swap theirs(non spoiler boot lid for yours?There are people looking for a bootlid with spoiler.

If you remove the spoiler of a sport arent there holes pre drilled in the bootlid to fix it onto?

If you remove it there will be loads of holes in the top that would need filling/sprayin

About 8 holes if I am not mistaken.

thanks for all the pictures..... and yeah i was prepared to get the holes all filled and boot resprayed.... but after last night events im going to need to get the car running first... cheers guys

As mentioned already, best way is to either get a secondhand one and sell yours, or swap with someone else - much easier and cheaper than filling the holes and respraying the bootlid :)

I would of just left it seeing that its a standard sport spoiler, not really too noticeble or in the way anyway + all hassle or filling the holes if any, if someone fitted a ridiculous stupid wing or one them high chavey spoilers then i understand you wanna remove it as i would do the same !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links