Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who's The Youngest Owner Of A Lexus And Also That Is Insured

D6NGR

Hi peepz just wondering who's the youngest person on here that owns a lexus and that is insured on their own name instead with their parents like mine is pretty annoyed about that i've had my licence for 1 year and i have 0 ncb because i was insured on previous lexus is200 at 18 so that ncb went to my dads and also it cost £2,250 fully comp with cis and know they wanted over £3,000 and me as a 2nd driver not happy at all :megaangry: Help with different and better insurance comapanys would be good with me as a main driver so that i can get my ncb and build them up.

To be honest if you cant afford the insurance, dont have the car.

Thats just my opinion anyway

Sparky i can afford insurance but rather pay 2-3k insurance on evo instead of lexus thats my opinion

Hi peepz just wondering who's the youngest person on here that owns a lexus and that is insured on their own name instead with their parents like mine is pretty annoyed about that i've had my licence for 1 year and i have 0 ncb because i was insured on previous lexus is200 at 18 so that ncb went to my dads and also it cost £2,250 fully comp with cis and know they wanted over £3,000 and me as a 2nd driver not happy at all :megaangry: Help with different and better insurance comapanys would be good with me as a main driver so that i can get my ncb and build them up.

PCthug, on 31 August 2010 - 11:05 PM, said:

I am insured through Swift, and found them the cheapest.

If your dad isnt the main driver, but you are, then you are lying to your insurance company, and can be dealt with for fraud.

You WILL find it very hard to get insured in later life if your found to be lying to an insurance company, so tread carefully.

"My dad is the main driver and i'm the 2nd driver so how is that doing fraud then!!! I'm here to ask people if they can direct me to a cheap insurance company or a broker!!!"

So you previously stated that the car belonged to your father and he was the main driver, now you seem to have changed your mind. It is totally irresponsible to get a car and not have it correctly insured. From your posts regarding your insurance, the insurance company could well refuse to pay if anything happened as they could deem it as fraudulent. Apart from the fact that you could then potentially face a prison sentence more important is the fact that you could maim somebody and they could get no recompense.

for crying out loud, if it is your car then get insurance in your own right. High rates are things we all suffered when we were younger.

If your dad isnt the main driver, but you are, then you are lying to your insurance company, and can be dealt with for fraud.

You WILL find it very hard to get insured in later life if your found to be lying to an insurance company, so tread carefully.

"My dad is the main driver and i'm the 2nd driver so how is that doing fraud then!!! I'm here to ask people if they can direct me to a cheap insurance company or a broker!!!"

So you previously stated that the car belonged to your father and he was the main driver, now you seem to have changed your mind. It is totally irresponsible to get a car and not have it correctly insured. From your posts regarding your insurance, the insurance company could well refuse to pay if anything happened as they could deem it as fraudulent. Apart from the fact that you could then potentially face a prison sentence more important is the fact that you could maim somebody and they could get no recompense.

for crying out loud, if it is your car then get insurance in your own right. High rates are things we all suffered when we were younger.

Dave are you weird or Dumb something i got insured on my name with bell fully comp at £2,200 and I done this post just to see who was the youngest person to get insured on lexus and who did they use is that wrong asking??????????/

Dave are you weird or Dumb something i got insured on my name with bell fully comp at £2,200 and I done this post just to see who was the youngest person to get insured on lexus and who did they use is that wrong asking??????????/

In Dave's defense, you didnt say that you now own the car and that it is in your name.

Your grammar is VERY poor on your first post here, so i too didnt know what exactly you meant.

Sorry if I appear dumb, but you seem to quote various insurance costs, which all appear to be with you as named driver. I must have missed the post which stated that you had now got insurance in your own right with Bell for £2200. I must also have missed the post stating that you were now the owner on the V5, if of course you did post these snippets of relevant information.

In Dave's defense, you didnt say that you now own the car and that it is in your name.

Your grammar is VERY poor on your first post here, so i too didnt know what exactly you meant.

Sorry!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I appear dumb, but you seem to quote various insurance costs, which all appear to be with you as named driver. I must have missed the post which stated that you had now got insurance in your own right with Bell for £2200. I must also have missed the post stating that you were now the owner on the V5, if of course you did post these snippets of relevant information.

??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links