Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200

jonster

OK forgot to ask earlier + i searched up abit on common faults of a IS200 that are CD player error message, corroding wheels but mine was fully refurb before picking it up :) but is there any like gear box, cv joints ( i say CV joints as there common problem on older mazda 323f's that need replacing after time) or any engine issues ? i know on celica's 2000 onwards there was oil problem or something on the early models and on the VVTL-i the 'lift' bolts gets worn same issue with the corolla t-sport obviously the is200 dont have 'lift' on the vvti

vvtli and vvti are almost the same li is slightly more aggressive thats all and its got cam adjusters on both inlet and outlet vvti only has it on the inlet.

cv joints no with it being rwd the cv joints dont wear like fwd as their is no steering input through the is200 cv joints.

the oil problem you mean is oval boar and it affected corolla avensis mr2 and celica (140 bhp models only)

check ball joints,front calipers,service history,timing belt,tyre wear not much else goes wrong with them mate....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links