Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Caliper Stickers?

amaze

Hi,

So where can i order these stickers everyone is talking about from? And how much?

Also i have a graphite grey is200, i was thinking of painting the caliper's black and getting white or silver stickers..anyone got any pics showing this?

Any other combos a good idea?

• 1 month later...

Hi amaze!

you can buy ordinary caliper stickers here

if you are painting the calipers black, then the chrome ones are gonna look the terriers testes on them.

you do need to be a gold member to qualify for the chromes, but to be honest, if you own a Lexus, and are making changes to the car, then you should consider this anyway.

Its only £25 a year, and you'll get access to loads of discounts, including parts, labour and servicing from selected Lexus dealers, access to a special discounted insurance scheme, and be allowed to participate in group buys.

I saved £200 on Friday, on two group buys - theres 8 years subscriptions paid in one go!

• 4 months later...

your in luck jim!!!!

i have a few sets available!

order a set from here http://lexusownersclub.co.uk/merchandise/

let me know when and instaed of that colour i will pop in the chrome set. These are top notch as these are thick foil based.

go for it Jim - the chrome ones are sweet!

chrome stickers, blue calipers, blue IS

your in luck jim!!!!

i have a few sets available!

order a set from here http://lexusownersclub.co.uk/merchandise/

let me know when and instaed of that colour i will pop in the chrome set. These are top notch as these are thick foil based.

go for it Jim - the chrome ones are sweet!

chrome stickers, blue calipers, blue IS

hehe matt.. were you taking a pic of something else at the time?? usually the subject in a photo is supposed to be in the centre :P :P :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links