• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey.. zee and loz look like cool dudes!

What can I tell you, Pal?

Its a Black thing

:zee:

like rolling down the street smokin' endo, sippin' on gin and juice. Laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind...

Maybe you need some bubonic chronic? :winky:

hey.. zee and loz look like cool dudes!

What can I tell you, Pal?

Its a Black thing

:zee:

like rolling down the street smokin' endo, sippin' on gin and juice. Laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind...

Maybe you need some bubonic chronic? :winky:

:lol::lol::lol::withstupid: :zee:

Great pic - now, the question is.... who can name everyone? :unsure:

I think Steve has an unfair advantage as he has a sheet with all the names on....

but I remember ryan(Mr2 boy),scott,carl(celica boyz),steve(wyndom boy), zee,ifraz,claire and (john? Hubby) Matt and Linda, (IS Peeps)

kinda hazy after that. But I love all y'all!

Loz :zee:

and a big thanx to Zee for introducing me to the 2 fast 2 furious soundtrack. best £12 I spent in ages!

I think Steve has an unfair advantage as he has a sheet with all the names on....

but I remember ryan(Mr2 boy),scott,carl(celica boyz),steve(wyndom boy), zee,ifraz,claire and (john? Hubby) Matt and Linda, (IS Peeps)

Loz :zee:

and a big thanx to Zee for introducing me to the 2 fast 2 furious soundtrack. best £12 I spent in ages!

Think Carl might be upset as he drives a Sera, Colin was the Carlos Sainz Celica, Nick was in the Previa, Jerry & better half in the Yaris....

What about me Loz! :whistling::angry:

Ah, least he remembered my name. My husband's name is Simon - I made him wear his LOC T-shirt even though we drove up in the Honda :lol:

I hope simon only knows i am joking when i pick on his car... in fact its a blinking nice motor!

Well, only Steve can add names as he put the picture up

However I (MsW) am 2nd from left, front row, and Matt (Wildrnes) is semi-crouching behind me with the sideys and goatee beard

Ok here goes

TFT_and_JAPS_2003_004_opt.sized.jpg

TFT_whos_who.jpg

1. Mike246

3. Rob

4. Brett (Brettster)

5. Zee

6. Brian Berry

7. NickE (TOC)

8. Matt (Wildrnes)

9. RichieRich (TOC)

10. (Rhaines) (toc)

11. Richard (ricky_Is200)

12. Ifraz (Ifraz)

13. Simon (Mr Claire G)

14. Claire (Claire G)

15. Steve (Administrator)

16. Amol

17. Kavita (Amol's Wife)

18. Jerry (Jerry_Phipps) (TOC)

19. Katie (Carlgolsby Girlfriend)

20. Linda (MsW)

21. Scott (TOC)

22. Loz

23. Jerrys Wife (Jerry_Phipps)Wife (TOC)

24. Carl (Carlgolsby)

Just number 2 to go...

not fair.. i look like a piggin FREAK

no way.. you know those pics that get you in your worse position... like with your eyes shut and stuff.... bad bad bad

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk