Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Go-karting The Truths...

rhaines

hmm lets see who is holding all these cars up! its Mr Muppet on his trip to Tescos :lol:

I must get my brakelight fixed.. thanks to Bazza for reminding me (no one else did)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOC...MattW.....................5

ok first time karting and what fun so glad that i didnt come last :whistling: OK

EVERYTHING HURTS

well look foreward to the next one now i know how they work

this is a not to be missed day out

the next one better be northern!!!!!!!!!

i reckon linda should drive next time!

one thing i think should be put into place is the amount of bumping... the times i was span around because someone was really desperate to get past was bad.. even the organsisers said we were bad for bumping.

Perhaps we should set some rules and only light nudging allowed.

Great day!!

Some truely mentalist driving and the Karting was fun too!

Hats off to all those who showed Love for the 'fro. Including the very friendly yummy mummy in Burger King who ask me for a tug... :whistling:

Cant believe I let steve talk me into letting someone else win. Next time I will unleash the beast from within and let the 'fro glow!

Great to meet old friends and new. Hope to see you all again at the rematch to be held at an more northerly location to acomodat those of us who did a 420 mile round trip!

Much in need of sleep so will lookforward to more mental posts tomorrow.

I've still got love for the 'fro!

Loz :zee:

Dude, I tried to tell other loc members ( didn't I Paul :whistling: ) not to bump as it costs valuable time and thus points. But there was no stopping it!

I confess to be a tad guilty myself, but what did Cole Trickle say in Days of thunder?

Rubbings racing!

I always thought that rubbing was masterbation but I could be wrong..... :whistling:

I'll get you next time, Austin Powers!!!!!

And every one of those 420 miles were appreciated, I'm happy that we ended up with a full complement from both teams :)

I might have just had a little moment oif they hadn't :)

Thanks for turning up peeps....

1:58 and still posting!

WHo knew adrenaline could last this long?

Loz

Must be the fro matey... I can't believe how many vies this thread has got at this time of night :)

131 vies in 1.5 hours at this time of night 02:00)

I would like to say thanks to everyone who drove out of the establishment slowley.

1 person who was the first out of the car park spped off very fast.. made me rather p'd off which in the end caused the security guy to stand by the gate.

anyway.. fanks!

What a fantastic day we all had yesterday at Karting. The weather was great and team spirits were high :D

Great to see everyone again and nice to meet new guys as well. I have a sore back this morning...come on, own up...who bumped me from behind? :duh:

How I reached the final, I will never know. But I came good when it counted, 3rd wasn't bad and you could all tell, I was well chuffed :D

Some mad drving going on (Loz)...and some great driving (Tony H). Who remembers the scream from Sarah (TOC) when she drove straght through the tyre wall? (I think the whole of Oxford heard that :lol: )

Why did people in Oxford keep staring and laughing at us...was it some to do with the Fro's? Hey Loz...puppies in the Pub :D remember dude!

More piccies please

Ifraz :)

Ahhhhhh thew puppies!!

I've always had time for them.... :yahoo::hehe::yahoo::ph34r: :zee:

Ifraz, you must have had the best rides of the day and I am now convinced that there is something a wry with placings as you went like a bat out of Hades on every run! You must have got more than a point ahead of me.

I embodied fastness with fury but in the end was not fast enough and wat to furious! No substitute for the grin on my face though... :D althought that might be to do more with the puppies...

No wonder the local's were tooting their horns....

P1010070.sized.jpg

Is it me or does Kavey look like he has a MASSIVE fro (tree)

LOL! :lol:

It's that new dang new hairspray :zee:

Bling Bling! Still got love for da streets.

ryan.jpg

Ryan shows off his 'Staying Alive' dance...

If you were paying attention it was my John Travolta impression....

:P :lol::hehe::yahoo:

erm... Ryan.. that John Travolta dance WAS IN staying alive :blink:

(47 replies in 12 hours!?!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk