Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Superb Service

Took my Rx400h into Lexus Ipswich yesterday for the inverter recall, they lent me a Rx450h for two days, Took it back this morning and collected mine, They done all the recall stuff and presented me with a bottle of champayne and had filled my car up with fuel, superb service, well pleased.

Phil.

• 4 weeks later...

Took my Rx400h into Lexus Ipswich yesterday for the inverter recall, they lent me a Rx450h for two days, Took it back this morning and collected mine, They done all the recall stuff and presented me with a bottle of champayne and had filled my car up with fuel, superb service, well pleased.

Phil.

I can't believe that so many have viewed this post and not commented on what is an amazing dealer experience.

Well done to them and you but hope you weren't swigging the bubbly at the wheel (hic!)

Mark

Hi I had the same service from West Riding Lexus in Bradford - very nice to find the car filled up with petrol, I was about to say that was about to say that's better than the bottle of champagne I got from a Toyota recall when she turned round with one. I must say that the service I have received since I bought the car last June has been superb.

Hi I had the same service from West Riding Lexus in Bradford - very nice to find the car filled up with petrol, I was about to say that was about to say that's better than the bottle of champagne I got from a Toyota recall when she turned round with one. I must say that the service I have received since I bought the car last June has been superb.

Good to hear Lexus Bradford have changed. Back in 2007 I found them to be one of the worst dealers for sales and service.

Good to hear Lexus Bradford have changed. Back in 2007 I found them to be one of the worst dealers for sales and service.

Lexus Bradford certainly needed to improve in 2008 when I bought my present RX400 SE-L from them. A 'never again' experience.

Lexus Bradford providied a 'never again' experince when I bought my present RX400 SE-L (new) from them in 2008. They had an awful lot of ground to make up.

Normski wrote

"Good to hear Lexus Bradford have changed. Back in 2007 I found them to be one of the worst dealers for sales and service. "

They were dreadful in 2008 when I bought my present RX400 SE-L (New). They had a lot of ground to make up and certainly provided me with a 'never again' experience.

• 3 weeks later...

The bottle of champagne and £40 worth of fuel is a replacement for the Inverter Recall on any Lexus RX. I guess every dealer is doing this irrespectve of the service they offer (Got mine done from Lexus Hedge End and was offered the same). Just wanted everyone to be aware that this is a Lexus policy and not a dealer freebie as it seems to be. Lexus's way of saying thanks to bear with them while they solve yet another recall issue.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links