Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Banzai Mag

Steve

Hey everyone should go ourt and buy banzai mag

the japfest pics are in this months and we have Zee's, Scotts old celica, dan and his Chimp yaris, plus a pic of zee's fast and luxurios numberplate hich i loved as it had the web address clearly on view!

Oh and that Matt C got a mention!... (yes i got him in it again :o )

well i nodded at the editor and said

"You had better be at JAE... Matt has something you'll like" he winked at me! :blink:

onl kidding

the article says

" We discovered that Lexus and Toyota Owners club has joined forces, and heard runmours that Mat clawley, owner of the supercharged IS200 in issue 18, is planning something pretty special for JAE in July"

I told him that you were gonna chuck a custard pie at Zee for a laugh! B) :lol:

Hey everyone should go ourt and buy banzai mag

the japfest pics are in this months and we have Zee's, Scotts old celica, dan and his Chimp yaris, plus a pic of zee's fast and luxurios numberplate hich i loved as it had the web address clearly on view!

Oh and that Matt C got a mention!... (yes i got him in it again :o )

dont forget si skippys in there as well :shifty:

and zee !!!! :zee: :yack:

photographer tries to take a photo of my car and that bloody zee gets in the way :duh: :duh:

I just had the Banzai mag delivered today and was looking at the japfest picces very good

tried to scan them for you zee mate not bad but your picces in the centrefold hope this doesn't go to your head and want to pose naked

Admin Note: Removed images due to copyright (call me straight laced!)

roll on JAE

Andy

Edited by Administrator

Due that mag being the current edition I suggest you remove those scans.

Older versions are not so bad as they are not currently up for sale as such in shops.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links