Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Konichiwa

Hi everyone - I'm still alive. In Tokyo now (last week was Singapore).

Haven't seen a single Altezza here yet. :huh: Bizarre. Just a few LS and GS - well whatever they're called here. Singapore had loads of RX300s - more than IS200s!

Someone asked about JDM parts - not sure if I'll be able to get any - as I don't speak japanese I'm struggling just to order food! I did manage to buy a portable 20GB MP3 player for wiring into the car although the sales process wasn't easy. I eventually managed to wave in the right way for them to find me an Internet connected pc in the shop so I could check the specs of the player in english.

Not a good move to park illegally here. A colleague saw a car parked on yellow lines and about 15 police piled out of a van with batons drawn to deal with them. :o

Sayonara

Not a good move to park illegally here. A colleague saw a car parked on yellow lines and about 15 police piled out of a van with batons drawn to deal with them. :o

Sayonara

Yeooowwww...! Mind you, it would stop those people over here who think that it's ok to park illegally if you either have your hazard flashers on or park halfway on to the pavement! :winky:

Also Singapore doesn't have much of a drug problem - it has signs at the ariport saying that drug trafficers will be executed. I think there could be a connection there.

Also Singapore doesn't have much of a drug problem - it has signs at the ariport saying that drug trafficers will be executed. I think there could be a connection there.

Your forgetting the same sign in the airport also states if you have long hair or wear a waist coat your a hippy.....

Java san,

forgive the spelling but I have written it phoneticly..

Choto, Semi masenga. Neh hongyouno Menu wakarimaseng, Tasket a muri makska?

means:

Excuse me a moment. I don't understand the japanese Menu. Can you help me please?

in my experience, a vital phrase in any language.

Doi dasimashte,

Loz

Wataktua Loz, Dozo iroshku!

"my name is loz, nice to meet u!"

oteharaiywa? Dokoni arimaska?

"The bathroom, where is it please?"

Essential after those two beers, Bretster!

Loz

eyo dengi des neher?

Hier, hon ton nee

"nice weather wea are having... yes it is isn't it!"

Wataktua Loz, Dozo iroshku!

"my name is loz, nice to meet u!"

oteharaiywa? Dokoni arimaska?

"The bathroom, where is it please?"

Essential after those two beers, Bretster!

Loz

eyo dengi des neher?

Hier, hon ton nee

"nice weather wea are having... yes it is isn't it!"

What do you do when they answer you in Japanese, thinking you must speak the lingo ?!?!

My mate travels to Japan a lot for work. On his very first trip, he ended up at a 'Spa' type shop buying pot noodles as he couldn't work out the menus and thought it would be the safer option...!

Have a good time Javadude

It's business.

I work at a software house called Artemis on an application that Matt knows as PortfolioDirector and is now called Artemis 7. I'm helping with the launch of the new version at some of our offices on how to install it, extend it and about the datamart which is one of the areas I coded. (The bubble chart in the pdf is another one of mine.)

If I speak a little japanese then they speak a lot back at me but the odd thankyou and hello seem to make them happy without them expecting that I will answer.

Anyway I'm having fun!

It's business.

I work at a software house called Artemis on an application that Matt knows as PortfolioDirector and is now called Artemis 7. I'm helping with the launch of the new version at some of our offices on how to install it, extend it and about the datamart which is one of the areas I coded. (The bubble chart in the pdf is another one of mine.)

also known as Matts Retirement Fund

;)

mmmmm......

public sector companies with exceptionally deep pockets AND no software experience.

I love it B)

meant to drop you some business cards off Chris - to take with you :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links