Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Front Lambda Failed

Today in 5years my lex let me down for the 1st time , it would fire up but immediately cut out , spark plugs fine so green flag man checked and after 2 hours thinks its the front lambda , so im getting a universal one in morning , just hope its not the rear sensor , if so i may try sss breakers in sheffield if i cant get one local (derbyshire) anyone any experience of this thanks guys ian

Mine went and didn't affect performance, just meant if the fuel:air wasn't right, it would no longer be detected properly and then start to affect performance, I'm only thinkin logically but maybe there's a little more to it?

So much for green flag ive had an auto electrician today and its the crank sensor ,anyway ive got a refund on the lambda but i have to wait till monday afternoon for the part .On another point i called lexus derby 3 times this morning and no one had the decency to call me back so i called again and they were shut ,the lass on reception said they would help me on monday DONT THINK SO , DERBY BRANCH A BIT IGNORANT UNLESS I WAS SPENDING LOADS OF MONEY .Ive not got much respect for green flag either .I suppose 1 time in 5 years aint so bad as rocky said to clubber lang

Dont recall mate but he has the best diagnostic laptop ive ever seen you see my car will fire up ,rev for a few secs then cut out he explained how and why that is . New sensor arrives monday afternoon , he is positive that is the cause lets hope so thanks colin

Had to also have no 1 coil pack car now fine thanks to KP AUTODIAGNOSTICS 07791993545 (belper derbyshire) friendly extremely helpful and very reasonable and honest a gentleman Kevan parsisson. He also does servicing, repairs brakes exhausts and emissions

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links