Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've just been offered by my employer a brand new BMW 320 Efficiency Dynamics with all the extras and I've turned down because I just love my LS430 too much.

Is this normal or rational behaviour?

I love getting in my Lexus. I love powering up that Mark Levinson stereo, plugging in my IPOD and cocoon myself in total luxury and peerless refinement.

I honestly don't think I will ever be able to own a different model of car.

Am i weird?

I've just been offered by my employer a brand new BMW 320 Efficiency Dynamics with all the extras and I've turned down because I just love my LS430 too much.

Is this normal or rational behaviour?

I love getting in my Lexus. I love powering up that Mark Levinson stereo, plugging in my IPOD and cocoon myself in total luxury and peerless refinement.

I honestly don't think I will ever be able to own a different model of car.

Am i weird?

Your not weird its the rest of the world that is.

Perfectly reasonable behavior from a Lexus owner who understands Design and Quality.

Mike

Personally i cant tell the difference between these audi/bmw/vw - just cheap plasticy tac put together and covered with shiney paintwork sold with a load of carp on how effecient the engine is - fair play if your on the motorway all the time but why people will buy a brand new "economical" car on finance is beyond me

off for a drive now

Absolutely normal behaviour. Had you taken the Bmw......then we would be worried!

When I aqquired my first LS 16 years ago a friend of mine at the time asked what I was doing in a Barge.I was quite Miffed to say the least and he having bought a BMW was smug as hell.I had a bit of a think and the following week in the Pub I asked him what BMW stood for ,he started to explain the meaning as he saw it I interuppted and said,Box made for W--nkers it goes without saying he is no longer my friend and by the way my new car is going great.

• 3 weeks later...

No brainer

Keep the 430 its in a different league

Just sold my 430 for a 460 - major mistake

430 has more room, is quieter, has more space, is more comfortable, feels more luxurious, nicer to drive, I could go on and on and on....

enjoy

Lexus all the way, shame they don't make a 4x4 with load capacity of a ford explorer

Land Cruiser amazon?

Not a Lexus but I get where your coming from and the American 5.7 is very nice but prob way too big lol

Oh, alright then... ;) But let's face it, the "difference" between Lexus and high-end Toyota is only down to marketing and perception!

I had a Land Cruiser as a courtesy car, and absolutely loved it.

I'd always assumed they'd feel a bit agricultural/commercial, but I was very wrong.

Despite being fairly big vehicles, they don't feel it, they kind of shrink around you as soon as you get in, if you know what I mean.

The auto box is very Lexus like in it's smoothness and the big petrol lump|(4.7 litre I think) was lovely and powerful, giving an effortless waft on the road.

I'd certainly consider one, although it would be on lpg asap.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links