Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New To Is200 Auto

I just got mine a month ago, SE Auto. also had some fun in the first few days of ownership! people say there not the fastest thing but after driving a 1.6 focus auto its not bad! Yours looks awesome, tastefully styled i think, awesome reg too, did that come with the car?

I share your pride mate. Awesome car just fully serviced mine myself and fitted a double din dvd/sat nav which brings the car up to modern spec. Must admit It is running almost perfect for a 99 model car.

Amazing :phone:

Nice IS mate!! must admit wasnt a fun of dark Green or Green coloured cars but after seeing one valeted with cream leather interior on the m'way I thought they actually looked quite nice. Green ones are quite rare aswell.

I've wanted one for a while, got this with a brand new MOT, full service history, new cam belt, its mint....£1400.... I couldn't say no.

Its a factory kit with 18" wheels as wrll, it really is stunning and looks better in the flesh.

Only one thing, the fella said the left headlight went out the night before and it was working yesterday but has gone out tonight, could it be a loose connect ion. Any advice?

Thanks for the comments

I've wanted one for a while, got this with a brand new MOT, full service history, new cam belt, its mint....£1400.... I couldn't say no.

Its a factory kit with 18" wheels as wrll, it really is stunning and looks better in the flesh.

Only one thing, the fella said the left headlight went out the night before and it was working yesterday but has gone out tonight, could it be a loose connect ion. Any advice?

Thanks for the comments

welcome to the club

maybe just need need a bulb replacement (try swap with the right bulb and see if it's the bulbs or else might be the connection just like you said) :zee:

nice ride :driving:

Thanks for the comments

not sure about the light? surely if the bulb was out it wouldnt come back to life sometimes... unless they are HIDs? If they are and are worn out they will sometimes light up sometimes not... otherwise must be a loose connection. take a picture of the engine bay, light cluster from the top

wow 1400. its crazy how much you can pick up a IS for now, even one as good looking as yours, when i bought mine my instincts were saying there must be something wrong at such low prices, but there really isnt. bargain of the century. still dont really know why they have depreciated so much.

Ill try at lunch to swap the bulb from the right headlight to the left to see.... are they easy to remove? cheers.

Very simple, my 11 year nephew changes mine for me lol... :) Bit awkward getting to the passenger side bulbs because the ECU and the windscreen washer fluid are in the way!

Yeah thanks for the advice people, i see what you mean by tiny hands though, being a big fella mine are definitely not lol.... i just pushed all the connectors on really hard and the light came on so hopefully thats that. ;-)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links