Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How To Remove Inlet Menifold Link?

As above, is there a link showing how to remove the inlet manifold on the IS220D as I want to give it a good clean this weekend.

Sure I could remove it without but its always good to get some tips from someone who has done the job before.

Cheers Carl

what I've read is people don't remove it ... just clean n Hoover the soot

will be doing this myself for the first time this weekend :o

Maybe ill do just that then. Just got to be carefull not to knock bits of soot further in or else things will be worse than they started.

I cleaned the EGR about 1 year ago (15,000 miles ago).

Will be interesting to see how sooted it is again as it was spotless when i finished it last time.

Carl

If it isn't sooty after 15,000 miles I will be amazed.

I'll be sure to take a picture just for you Normski..lol

Carl

Ps- this blue Lexus avatar is really annoying me now, gets in the way when posting using the iPad.

Carl

Ps- this blue Lexus avatar is really annoying me now, gets in the way when posting using the iPad.

Click on the down chevron to hide the pop up.

Carl

Click on the down chevron to hide the pop up.

It does Steve... but then it comes right back again. I have to agree with Carl it is becoming a tad irritating.

I agree too. I have pressed the down chevron to remove the ad, but when you scroll down the page, the ad reappears and shoots up the screen just to disappear when you stop scrolling.

I'm finding that it regularly freezes in the middle of my screen covering threads etc.m particularly when I am posting.

Carl

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links