Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I spotted it last night,looks impressive from the photographs,definitely UK specification 2 piece head/fog lights,headlight washers and sunroof.

If anyone was after a series 1 it's worth a closer look.

Looks good and if I were wanting to buy one I would definitely consider a trip to London. The plate looks saleable too (if, like me, you are not too bothered about that kind of thing) and you'd end up with a low mileage car for well under a grand.

When I collected mine back from the MOT (they drop them into a nearby supermarket car park) my steering wheel looked like it had dandruff, I think the owner's wife who does the logistics must have caught it with her rings.

They're such nice people I didn't say anything.

Having owned a mark 1 1990 for 16 years I can confirm that this is a genuine UK registered LS400

The steering wheel wear is common on the early Ls400 I had to fill mine in places with a compound epoxy as the leather detiorated with age sweat and wear.

It is a superb example and if it rust free ,the years that can be eeked out of her could be incalcubale.

Well worth the asking price would fetch twice that in the USA.

I lived in central london for many years & the 65k miles for a 21 Year old £38k car of the day is somewhat typical the central london eccentricity, I can well believe the background story.

As did we. A seven mile journey often took almost 2 hours during rush hour OR you used public transport & left car for week ends away hence low mileage

I would still be very wary of that steering wheel as use and sweat is only 65k's worth and not 165k ?? you say "I can confirm that this is a genuine UK registered LS400" have you asked the seller? And as for the States its not in the States. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links