Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Am I Losing The Plot Or Is This Possible?

TigerFish

Over the last few days, I've had some wierd goings on which either means I am losing the plot, or someone is tampering with my car.

Yesterday morning, went out to the car to head the train station and found the boot lid popped. Not completely open, just as though the internal release had been pulled or popped from the key fob. Thought it was odd so shut the boot (and Battery struggled as the boot light had obviosly been on all night).

This morning, went out to go to the station. Unlocked from the fob, got in the car and one of the interior lights was on. The switch was pushed in.

Went out earlier this evening to the shops. Came back, parked up and had my dinner. Went out to the car an hour later and the bonnet was popped. WTF!! Could someone have scanned my fob and be ****** about with my car? I thought they had rolling codes on the remote? So far nothing that was in the car has gone missing, and all valuables have now been taken out. I am rather concerned though :eerrrmm:

Nice idea with the kids, but they are both at Glasgow uni.

When I found the bonnet popped yesterdauy, first thing I did was check the keys. Both spare sets are in the usual hiding place.

I've left the car out the front of the house lastnight and this evening to deter someone if they are messing with it. Still very concerned though.

Yeah, I have stuck a stoplock on it at the moment. Position of driveway etc is a problem for hooking up the laptop, but I do have a dash cam coming at some point so may be able to use that.

I have a USB web cam if you want to borrow it. The lead is fairly long and you can use a USB extension. Or I also have a wireless cam but that transmits to an analogue tv tuner but is also infra red. You could leave that in the car.

Let me know if you want to borrow either

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links