Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Genuine 1998 Ls 400 Brochure

I have been looking since I bought my LS nearly 3 years ago for an English edition but haven't ever seen one until earlier this week when out of the blue there is one on eBay £8 incl P&P she arrived today. I opened it nervously expecting a copy one to fall out but low and behold its a genuine one and from the look of it has never been read. Dated October 1998. The wife thinks I have reached a new level of Lexus worship especially when she saw me smell the brochure.................................Well! you know you would have done the same.

Inside the brochure the main car used is in the same livery as mine dark green with a beige interior. Happy days.

Mike

I have been looking since I bought my LS nearly 3 years ago for an English edition but haven't ever seen one until earlier this week when out of the blue there is one on Ebay £8 incl P&P she arrived today. I opened it nervously expecting a copy one to fall out but low and behold its a genuine one and from the look of it has never been read. Dated October 1998. The wife thinks I have reached a new level of Lexus worship especially when she saw me smell the brochure.................................Well! you know you would have done the same.

Inside the brochure the main car used is in the same livery as mine dark green with a beige interior. Happy days.

Mike

Gis an eBay link :shifty:

I have been looking since I bought my LS nearly 3 years ago for an English edition but haven't ever seen one until earlier this week when out of the blue there is one on Ebay £8 incl P&P she arrived today. I opened it nervously expecting a copy one to fall out but low and behold its a genuine one and from the look of it has never been read. Dated October 1998. The wife thinks I have reached a new level of Lexus worship especially when she saw me smell the brochure.................................Well! you know you would have done the same.

Mike

Gis an eBay link :shifty:

Heres the guys eBay id 555turbo

Mike

Its a slippery slope once you start smelling car manuals... :)

Phutt! That's nothing, got a replacement second hand LS grill delivered yesterday & BOTH me & the BH spent 5 minutes smelling the oil, polish & other car smells emanating from this piece of motoring memorabilia ....... so thar :flowers:

Its a slippery slope once you start smelling car manuals... :)

Phutt! That's nothing, got a replacement second hand LS grill delivered yesterday & BOTH me & the BH spent 5 minutes smelling the oil, polish & other car smells emanating from this piece of motoring memorabilia ....... so thar :flowers:

Hardcore guys. Mike

Then there's me with my "Leather Aroma" spray to make the car smell new again. A Corgi LS430 in Canterbury blue and a half built LS400 model kit!

Now THAT is sad :msn-oh: we prefer the real thing :ooh-ducky:

Leather sniffing???? Hows about the smell of exhaust smoke that has RED X in the mix??

Mike

Hehehe. I just read Mikes opening post for this thread to my wife and she just rolled her eyes and said 'marrying you was the happiest day of my life, but you boys and your toys!'

A true lady with compassion, empathy, understanding and of course love.

Just like buses don't see one for ages then two come along.

This ones just been posted for auction starting £1-50 for a 1999 LS400 brochure. Mike

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-LEXUS-LS400-THICK-30-PAGE-BROCHURE-MINT-CONDITION-/300862756417?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item460cd15641

I sold mine with my last ls 400, Now 5 weeks later I'm getting another one. LS 400 that is. should have kept it along with all the spares I had collected. Live & learn as they say.

Heres another 1998 LS400 Brochure for £2.99 + £2 P&P

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item43b82ba641

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links