Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

After Market Parking Sensors

Let me know how you get on with this mod, i want to do it and not sure on some things too. im nervous of drilling into my bumper and also getting the right colour sensors.

I bought my set from e bay. On the recommendation of the local garage boys who said the do a lot of after market sensor jobs. 30 pound all together for eight sensors and a selection of about 16 colours to choose. And the champagne coloure was a close match to my car.

I bought my set from e bay. On the recommendation of the local garage boys who said the do a lot of after market sensor jobs. 30 pound all together for eight sensors and a selection of about 16 colours to choose. And the champagne coloure was a close match to my car.

and your cars platinum ice?

• 2 weeks later...

Parking sensors fitted an color match was spot on. After finding the courage to drill holes in the bumpers the install was very straight forward. Taking power from reverse light makes the entire install confined to the boot (as so far only rear sensors fitted). Very pleased with this cheap but pretty awesome mod.

Parking sensors fitted an color match was spot on. After finding the courage to drill holes in the bumpers the install was very straight forward. Taking power from reverse light makes the entire install confined to the boot (as so far only rear sensors fitted). Very pleased with this cheap but pretty awesome mod.

As I've mentioned before, mine are cheap eBay ones and they're brilliant, don't know how I'd manage without them. And coupled with the (also ebay) reversing camera, excellent!