Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Item Number 171012632603

I've seen a few good examples for sale lately and sellers all seem to be asking a lot more for them than they used to do a year or so ago.. Is the LS400 now finally getting the recognition it deserves? The market is now so swamped by look-alike blandmobiles that all drive 'sporty' i.e. harsh, that maybe people are prepared to pay a bit more for what they know is a very good used luxury motor.

I'm surprised that there has been no thread put up on LOC regarding the Spanish-registered 1998 black LS400,- been up on eBay for a few weeks, set price of an eye-watering £4,995-possibly due to the 76,000 mileage, certainly, it looks in top condition, judging by the accompanying photos, have to be reregistered soon after purchase I know, but wish I could get the time to drive over there, and take a shufty.......

I'm surprised that there has been no thread put up on LOC regarding the Spanish-registered 1998 black LS400,- been up on eBay for a few weeks, set price of an eye-watering £4,995-possibly due to the 76,000 mileage, certainly, it looks in top condition, judging by the accompanying photos, have to be reregistered soon after purchase I know, but wish I could get the time to drive over there, and take a shufty.......

It has been in a thread already, cant remember which, but I bet its still for sale this time next year. Mike

Ls 400 mark 4s are fetching big money in Germany circa 9000 euros for a good example. LHD motors now fetch more money over here than RHD so it might sell & go for export as its cheap by German standards at least. A friend of mine is buying rhd mercs & getting them converted to LHD in the south of france & selling them at a profit .

Well, you now know what to do. If you own a good example (which most are), hang on to it! If someone offered me 5 grand for mine I still wouldn't part with it. A really good Mk4 is now getting harder to find. I'm keeping mine.

That's one of the reasons that I am spending a good amount on mine now, and getting all the things that need doing like suspension and brakes renewed at the moment. It's actually going into Sheffield tomorrow to be done.

Took me ages to find this one, and I don't want to have to go all through that again. This one is a keeper.

Shocked me a bit that figure of only about 1800 left on the road!. Thought there would have been more. Maybe there are more shortsighted folk about that I figured. Mind you I have only seen one other since I have been driving this one, so I thought they were scarce.

I ended up getting my mrk 4 for 1700 euros and there are one or two online forless than 2500, , so grab a bargain .thats euros about 1900 pounds go to DoneDeal.ie / lexus Ls

I've seen two LS400 today in Newport (3 if you include my own), though they were both cars that I see about quite regularly.

A couple of weeks back I was in Eastbourne for a funeral, and saw three on the same day, including a G reg, which must be one of the first imported I guess.

Its little wonder it wont sell, hes asking far to much money for it and he cant even be bothered to write even a basic detail write up. If he is like this in the rest of his life its little wonder he is in financial trouble. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links