Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hiya folks

Just letting you know that me and the other half are moving home, Friday as it happens, the house has sold and the closure is Friday 6th, we got the news Saturday 31st, they offered above the asking price if we could be gone by then, naturally i saw a challenge and said i could do that. They must be desperate is all i can say. Or maybe they know about the gas underneath us and are going to start fracking in the back garden.

Well all we have left here is my computer on the floor, a bed or should i say its mattress on the floor and a few other bits. They will be gone by tomorrow as will my good self.

Everything else is gone, damn this house looks huge when empty.

All in storage and staying at her mom's for a few weeks until we sort out our own place when we find one.

So i won't be posting or replying until we are set up.

Cya all soon and take care.

Good luck in your house hunting, Chris. We'll be in the same position a year from now and the fear of not finding a house with four garages within our budget fills me with trepidation.

Pepe

Hiya folks

Just letting you know that me and the other half are moving home, Friday as it happens, the house has sold and the closure is Friday 6th, we got the news Saturday 31st, they offered above the asking price if we could be gone by then, naturally i saw a challenge and said i could do that. They must be desperate is all i can say. Or maybe they know about the gas underneath us and are going to start fracking in the back garden.

Well all we have left here is my computer on the floor, a bed or should i say its mattress on the floor and a few other bits. They will be gone by tomorrow as will my good self.

Everything else is gone, damn this house looks huge when empty.

All in storage and staying at her mom's for a few weeks until we sort out our own place when we find one.

So i won't be posting or replying until we are set up.

Cya all soon and take care.

Good luck. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links